Chapter 14 why r u lying 💔💚

Previously in Chapter 13:

Jin is Jungkook's brother in law.

Taehyung was talking to Jin about his problem, after a while later someone opened the door and came in with fruits. It was Jungkook

"Shibai!, You scared the shit of me!", Jin yelled.

"What is there to be scared of unless you are talking about me",Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung was so nervous and left Jin's room and Jimin followed him. Jin was left alone.

"Hyung, were you guys talking about me",Jungkook questioned Jin.

"Mm of course not ☺️", Jin lied to him.

Luckily Namjoon was outside the room and told him that he have something to talk to Jin. And Jungkook left. Jin knew Namjoon know about Taehyung being an Omega, because the moment Taehyung came in the house Namjoon smelt his scent and found out that he is an Omega. There was no point of lying to him.

Namjoon sighed realising that Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung is an Omega.

"What am I going to this with this kid, he needs to learn about the wolf ranks", sighed Namjoon.

Jungkook's POV:

Do I look like a Idiot to them? When I brought the fruits upstairs I heard Taehyung saying to Jin,"Please, don't tell Jungkook..." It was too quite too hear. I don't know what they are hiding from.. I really need someone to talk to.. I will just call my cousin to come and stay here so he could be a help to me. I can't bear the pain that Jimin and Taehyung are always together. Are they dating? My heart aches 💔 I love him and I can't stand my Hyung being with Jimin. I really love Taehyung and I really hope he would realise it one day🥺..

I really wish he would! 💔😭😭💜💚

Thanks for remembering me the idea yooowhatsup_  ❤️