Chapter 27 Part 1💔💜

Previously on Chapter 26:

“Tae Hyung, WAIT!”

“Tae Hyung, Wait!”Jungkook said.

Taehyung was shocked and he froze. But he acted as if he didn’t hear him. Taehyung walked away from Jungkook. Jungkook was very sure that something wasn’t right. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his hand and swinged him around and lastly Taehyung was facing Jungkook (he was damn close).

“What do you want Jungkook?”,Taehyung asked him.

“I called you, didn’t you hear me?”,Jungkook told.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook changed his tone of speech.

“I told you to wait because there is a stain on your white shirt, and you know I hate untidiness”,Jungkook said and he took a wet rag and wiped off the stain.

“Aren’t you hot, why are you wearing the turtle neck shirt?”,Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung kept quiet and walked away. While Jungkook was wiping the stain, he looked at Taehyung’s neck and he noticed a part which was red. Jungkook didn’t care much about it until Taehyung was rushing to get out of the kitchen and that’s when…….

“Tae Hyung, STOP RIGHT THERE!”, Jungkook used his Alpha Voice (True Blood Alpha)

Everyone at the dining table jolted up. They all looked at Jungkook. The only one who knew that this isn’t the usual Jungkook was Namjoon as they two are siblings. And Jungkook has never shouted with his Alpha Voice before. Taehyung was shivering in fright, he knew the day had come. Jungkook walked towards Taehyung and grabbed his hand for Taehyung to come closer to him. ,Taehyung was looking down at the floor, Jungkook lifted his head up and pulled down his collar. Jungkook was horrified after looking at the mark. To be honest, everyone was shocked to see the mark except Jimin. 

“Haha, don’t tell me you have been hiding you neck just because you have a burn in your neck because of the flat iron?”,Jungkook asked.

“Mmmm, it isn’t a burn”,Taehyung said.

“Hahahah, wait you are saying that, that is a MARK!?”, Jungkook asked again.

“Yes, I’m sorry”,Taehyung said sadly.

“You’re sorry, huh? Who did you mate with?”, Jungkook asked.

“Taehyung, you have to tell him the truth”,Jimin said.

“Do I look like I AM TALKING TO YOU!”,Jungkook yelled at Jimin with his Alpha Voice.

“I mated with…….Jimin”, Taehyung said.

“Wait, WHAT!”, Jimin asked.

“Oh wow, why didn’t I expect that!”, Jungkook said and smashed the glass table with his bare hands. The blood was profusely rushing down from his hand.

“Omg, Jungkook”, Taehyung exclaimed, and took some tissues to wipe the blood on his hand.