Chapter 40💚 Namjin

“Namjoon ah,  why are you staring at me like that?”, Jin asked him.

“Because I want to, do you have a problem with that, Babe?” Namjoon asked him.

“No, no. I didn’t’ say anything”, Jin told.

“By the way, didn’t I told you to wear an apron when cooking and it is dangerous without it?!”, Namjoon told him in a stern voice.

“Oh shit! I have forgotten to wear it.”, Jin told. But he was very confused why Namjoon raised his voice on him. 

Namjoon went beside Jin and took the apron from the cupboard. He opened it and tied it around Jin’s waist. Jin’s weak point is his waist and Namjoon purposely hold his waist hardly.

“Namjoonie, pls stop”, Jin whispered to him.

“I’m sorry but I can’t”, Namjoon replied.

Namjoon slowly slides his fingers in between Jin’s buttocks and tried to insert his finger in. (pants on). Jin almost moaned but he tried to control it because Jungkook was right in front of him. Jin was trying to endure but he couldn’t tolerate it anymore.

“NAMJOON!”, Jin slapped Namjoon’s hands behind his backs and gave him the serious look.

Jungkook gave them a sideways glance and knew what was happening. Jin made them breakfast but he still didn’t give it to Jungkook because of what happened. 

“Babe, you shouldn’t have done that!”, Namjoon whispered in his ears, which made Jin shiver.

JIn finally served the food on a plate and gave it to Jungkook to pass it to Taehyung. Jungkook thanked Jin and went up the stairs but he stopped to say something to Namjoon.

“Namjoon Hyung! Take it easy. I will kill you if I can hear my brother-in-law’s (Jin) cries when I am up in the room”, Jungkook said and went up the stairs. Jin started to blush. 

Namjoon was waiting in the living room for Jungkook to leave. Jin was cleaning the plates in the washing basin when Namjoon came behind and back hugged him.

“What now?”, Jin asked.

“I’m sorry, for asking you to do with me even though you feel uncomfortable”, Namjoon replied.

Namjoon misunderstood Jin.

“No, I didn’t say anything”, Jin said but Namjoon was about to leave.

Jin pulled Namjoon towards him and cupped his face.

“I didn’t say that I am uncomfortable doing it with you. I thought you were busy with work and all. And I am too shy to ask you to do it with me”, Jin told.

“I can’t bring myself to ask you that favor and also when you did that in front of Jungkook, I thought you were just joking with me as I thought you started to dislike me”, Jin started crying.

“No baby, I would never stop loving you. Please don’t think like that babe. I beg you”, Namjoon comforted him. Namjoon always gets soft whenever Jin starts crying. 

Namjoon looked at Jin.

“I would never leave you except when I die”, Namjoon said.

For the first time, since they both dated and got married, Jin pecked his lips. Namjoon was speechless that he didn’t believe what was happening. 

“Babe!, you are making me hard”, Namjoon whined.

“Let’s do it then”, Jin shyly told.

“Oh wow!, alright then”, Namjoon said and went to close the kitchen door.

a/n: Next Chapter will be Namjin's Smut 🔞. So pls skip it if you are uncomfortable with it. Thanks 😊👍