Chapter 31 💜

Previously on Chapter 30:

Go and read😜

After a few minutes later, someone rang the bell again and Jackson happily went to open the door. 

“You must be KIDDING ME!”, Jungkook sighed.

“Jungkook, what are you doing here?”, Hoseok asked.

“How many things are you guys hiding from me?!”, Jungkook was annoyed again.

Hoseok told Jungkook what happened.

“So you guys are mates?”, Jungkook asked.

“Yup”, both of them said it at the same time.

“I didn’t book a hotel, because you guys can track me using my credit card, so I decided to go to Jackson’s house and there where I see you”, Jungkook explained.

“Hoseok Hyung, just please do me a favor of not telling them that I am here”, Jungkook asked him.

“Ok fine, I won’t tell them”, Hoseok agreed.

There are only 2 more days for Jungkook’s birthday to come and that’s when he will find out who his mate is.

(extra info: Taehyung already know who’s his mate is as he is one year older than Jungkook)

“Jungkook, I know things aren’t going fine but have you thought of listening to Taehyung’s point of view?”, Hoseok asked.

“What’s the point of asking him that. Isn’t it obvious that he prefers Jimin more than me”, Jungkook said.

“Stop being judgemental, and ask for his point of view and you see if your anger is needed”, Hoseok said.

Hoseok's phone rang and it happened to be Namjoon calling. Hoseok told Jungkook to be quiet and so he did.

“Hoseok, where is Jungkook?”, Namjoon asked.

“Why are you asking me, I don’t know”, Hoseok lied to him.

“Stop lying, I just tracked Jungkook’s phone and it showed that he was in Jackson’s house”, Namjoon exclaimed.

“Ok, fine. You caught me, he is with me and he is safe. You don’t have to be worried.”, Hoseok replied.

Taehyung ran to Namjoon and grabbed his phone.

“Taehyung….”, Namjoon exclaimed.

“Hoseok Hyung, I know Jungkook is there, please give him the phone”, Taehyung pleaded.

“But he doesn’t want to talk to you”, Hoseok replied.

“Ok, just put it on speaker mode and I will talk to him and Jungkook doesn’t have to respond to me. I just want him to listen”, Taehyung said.

Jungkook didn’t want to talk to Taehyung but he did it for the sake of Jackson’s as he was pleading with him to listen to Taehyung.

“Jungkookie, do you remember the time when you were 5 years old and you were bullied because you were a True Blood Alpha and I protected you. But in High School, you saved indirectly and I can bet you don’t know about that. But I just want to say this, I really love you not as a friend but as a person I love the most and j can't resist loosing you. I really didn’t mean for things to happen this way. I really want to have a heart to heart talk with you. I really hope you forgive me”, after that Taehyung ended the call.

Jungkook was confused as he didn’t know what to do.