Chapter 13 😁 JIN!?💜

Previously in Chapter 12:

Jungkook knew Taehyung and Jimin are hiding something from him.

Next day was an weekend so Jungkook told Taehyung and Jimin to come to his bungalow.

"Ding dong!, The bell rang loudly.

Jungkook went to open the door and saw two guys holding big bags Infront of their faces..and after a while he realised it was Taehyung and Jimin after looking at Taehyung's fashion sense. Jungkook helped both of them and brought them to the living room

"Jungkook, does Namjoon Hyung know that we are coming?",asked Taehyung questionly.

"Ya of course they knew that you guys were coming!",Jungkook said.

"They? Wait is Ms Jeon here?", Taehyung asked.

"No Hyung. My brother in law", Jungkook replied.

"Oh wow Namjoon Hyung got a mate!, What his name?",Jimin said.

"Wait they both will come down any soon!", Jungkook called Namjoon and his mate down.

Jungkook shouted at his brother (Namjoon) to come down and Namjoon's mate too. When Namjoon and his mate came out of the room and starts walking down the stairs....

"JIN HYUNG!!?!",shouted Taehyung nervously.

"Taehyung what are you doing here kiddo?, Did you need help for your..", Jin was interrupted by Taehyung.

"Jin Hyung can I talk you to ...alone", Taehyung looked at Jin.

"Ya sure!", Jin looked at Namjoon saying that he will be fine.

Taehyung and Jimin carried their luggages to their given rooms. After they both went to Jin's room to talk about something...

"Jin Hyung, I don't if you know this but Jungkook doesn't know that I am an Omega", Taehyung.

"What! Really, weren't you guys were friends since childhood", Jin looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung told the whole story and Jin finally understood.

"Wait so you don't want me to tell Jungkook that you are an Omega and I have to help when you are in heat cycle right?", Jin asked.

"Yes, help as in like keeping out Jungkook from coming to my room and also I think Jungkook is doubting me", Taehyung said.

"Keep a distance with Jungkook in the house and don't allow him to come to your room because there's a possibility he can smell your scent because Jungkook is not young anymore he is getting mature enough to smell an Omega's smell",Jin told Taehyung.

While they were talking, Jungkook was downstairs confused...😑

"Something is not right", Jungkook thought himself.

To be continued in chapter 14 part 2

Hey guys your author here I am so sorry to update this chapter very late cuz I have a lot of work to do.

The chapters are gettin pretty heeeeeeeeat💚💜