Chapter 11 "R u lying to me"?💜

Previously On Chapter 10:

Jungkook was standing outside the Doctor's room.

Taehyung took Jungkook's shirt and left the room, and he saw Jungkook.

"Why are you here!?",exclaimed Taehyung in fright.

"WHY R U HERE!?", Jungkook asked the same question.

"I was in the there because......( Tae didn't know what to lie to him)

Jimin was walking down the stairs and saw Taehyung in a stressful situation. He went in to help him!

"He was sick, because he ran from his house and was very tired so I sent him to the infirmary", Jimin told Jungkook.

"Ya, that is why I was in there! Why are u here?", Taehyung lied.

"I wanted to take my shirt back from an omega because Jimin took mine saying that person needed it so badly!", Jungkook stared at Taehyung.

Jungkook saw Taehyung holding his shirt and was so confused.

"Why do u have my shirt?', Jungkook questionably asked.

"Oh!. mmmm the shirt was left inside so I thought it was yours so I wanted to give it to you", Taehyung lied again.

"How do you know that's my shirt if you never even see me this morning?!", Jungkook started to doubt Taehyung.

"Ok stop asking questions already, can we go to lunch now?!",Jimin interrupted.

"Oh ya Tae Hyung, where is the omega?", Jungkook asked Taehyung again.

"Oh she left before I did!", Taehyung has to lie to Jungkook.

"Didn't Jimin hyung said that the Omega is a HE?!, are you lying to me?!", Jungkook was so confused that he got mad.

"Maybe Taehyung didn't see the Omega properly", Jimin interrupted again. And Jungkook hates interruptions.

"Do I look like I am asking you Jimin hyung!", Jungkook asked angrily.

"Ok chill kiddo, Let's go, I'm hungry", Jimin said and everyone went to eat lunch.

And ofcourse Jungkook isn't that stupid to not find out that Taehyung was clearly lying to me.

A/N: Hey guys author here! I am just telling you guys this........Jungkook doesn't know much about the wolf ranks because he too lazy to learn. But also he is not stupid not to find out that if someone is lying.

The real thing will start Chapter 11 onwards. I'm sorry it's only possible for me to upload 1 Chapter a day because I have school and my life isn't that easy. Stay tuned for Next chapter, Chapter 11