Chapter 19💜

Previously on Chapter 18:

Yoongi doubting why Jungkook can’t smell an Omega’s smell

Jungkook woke up from the couch and he saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch while watching television. He was admiring Taehyung’s cuteness which was so overloading.

Jungkook’s POV:

Awwww, Omg he’s too cute.

Jungkook couldn’t stop looking at his hyung, he slowly and very carefully laid him down on the couch as he was sleeping in a sitting posture. After that, Jungkook started to pat Taehyung’ hair very gently and kissed Taehyung on his forehead. As he was patting his hair, the thought of Taehyung being with Jimin added to his misery. His heart aches thinking of a scenario of Taehyunug leaving behind and getting married with Jimin. While Jungkook was beside Taehyung, he realized that the smell coming from his hyung was way different from other alphas such as his brother and cousin, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung. Jungkook went closer to Taehyung to smell him more but Jimin from upstairs…

“Jungkook what are you doing?”,Jimin asked him.

“Nothing much hyung”,Jungkook was shocked after noticing Jimin.

Jungkook wiped his tears from his eyes and saw Taehyung’s beautiful face closely for the last time because he knows one day he is going to be taken away by Jimin. Jungkook left the place with an aching heart. 

Jungkook was walking up to his room when Yoongi called him to come over to his room.

“Jungkook, what gender are you?”, Yoongi asked him.

“Mmmm, are you dumb, isn’t obvious that I am a male!”,Jungkook stared at Taehyung.

“No!, shit, I meant what’s your wolf rank?”,Yoongi asked him again. 

“I am a True Blood Alpha!”,Jungkook replied.

“You sure?”,Yoongi asked again.

“Yes OMG! I am a TRUE BLOOD ALPHA!”, Jungkook said and went to take his reports from his cupboard.

“Oh Wow!”,Yoongi replied.

“Why are you suddenly asking me this hyung?”,Jungkook questioned him.

“Nothing much!”,Yoongi replied.

“Hyung, I want to ask you a question. Why Taehyung hyung smells different from us, he’s an Alpha but he smells weirdly nice and sweet”,Jungkook said.

Yoongi was shocked after hearing his words.

“Nah,it shouldn’t be, just go clean your nose!”,Yoongi said and Jungkook left the room.

TBC……….