Chapter 10 Heat Part 4 🥵💚

Previously on Chapter 9:

Jungkook ran away from the room.

Jungkook's POV:

Did my eyes turn red? Woah! The Omega's smell is too strong, I really want to go in so badly and make him mine BUT I LOVE TAEHYUNG!! I shouldn't betray my feelings for him. NEVER IN MY LIFE I WILL! Maybe I will find out who's Omega smell when he comes out of the doctor's room.

Jungkook went to his classroom, half naked. The girls in the school were blushing and shouting after seeing his 8 packs. Jungkook didn't give a damn and rolled his eyes at them.

Meanwhile in the doctor's room:

Jimin went running in the room and was looking for Jin.

"JIN HYUNG!!, I have the shirt",scream Jimin

"OMG thank god you came fast, give it to me",told Jin

Jin went running to the infirmary bed.

"Taehyung, put your hands out, I ain't coming in!",yelled Jin

Taehyung put out his hand and reached for the shirt. Taehyung smelt the shirt and the shirt contained a very strong smell. It was stronger than an Alpha's smell. Taehyung knew it was a True Blood Alpha scent and the only True Blood Alpha in this school is JUNGKOOK! Taehyung freaked out when he knew the shirt was his. But he has no choice but to. Taehyung smelt the shirt again and insert his finger in his anal but it was not smooth to make his fingers go in..

"Jin HYung!Do you have a lube?", Taehyung asked Jin

"What the fxck do you think this is! This is not a MOTEL idiot! Do something about it!", Jin blushed.

Taehyung didn't have any choice but to put his fingers into his mouth and spit some saliva in it. He after that, inserted his fingers in his anal back and forth. He started moaning very loudly. Taehyung actually moaned Jungkook's name and Jin and Jimin heard it. Jimin was still in the doctor's room.

"Jin hyung!, I can't stand. I don't want to get hard hearing him moan, I am getting out!", Jimin whispered to Jin.

"Let me follow you then!", Jin and Jimin exited the room

Taehyung was still thinking that Jungkook was doing it with him but sadly that was all a imagination. He was doing it himself. Of course Taehyung wasn't satisfied with it but in the end he cummed on the bed. After he cleaned himself up and left the bed. Taehyung was looking for Jin but he was nowhere to be found. When he exited the room he saw Jungkook standing.......