Chapter 2 "Friends"💚

Previously on Chapter 1:

Jungkook and Taehyung met for the first time

From that day onwards, Taehyung and Jungkook met each other every day after their school finishes. Taehyung protects Jungkook every time. Jungkook was very thankful for having him as a friend that doesn't care about his identity.(true blood alpha)

But One thing that Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung was from an all wolf rank school, meaning in that school there is a few Omegas, a lot of Betas and some Alphas. Jungkook didn't ask Taehyung identity because he thought didn't need to know it yet.

But another thing that Jungkook didn't know was Taehyung was being bullied by his classmates. He was bullied because he was the only male Omega and not only that, he can get pregnant. Everyone bullied him, Alpha, betas and even female omega. The sentence that hurt Taehyung the most was.

"Go open you legs to everyone you see, maybe you can get money, YOU SLUT!!!", his classmates laughed and made fun of Taehyung. Taehyung was heartbroken, and that's when one day he saw young boys kicking a boy, which was Jungkook. Taehyung protected Jungkook everytime he sees him getting bullied.

Taehyung was happy because he have a friend who didn't even bother to ask his wolf rank. Taehyung was Jungkook's first friend. Jungkook was Taehyung's first friend.

One day, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to meet each another to go the playground together. It was 7pm and it was getting late and Taehyung decided to call Jungkook but that's when some boys(Taehyung's classmates) took Taehyung's phone and threw it on the ground.........

Hey guys author here! stay tuned to read the next chapt, Chapter 3!!!!