Chapter 16 Yoongi💚

Previously in chapter 15:

Jungkook kissed Taehyung in his cheeks

Jimin was confused and of course Taehyung told him about the cute incident.

"Wtf are you serious!?, Did he found that you are an Omega?",Jimin asked.

"OH SHIT, I forgot,", Taehyung yelled.

"What are you guys whispering about?",Jungkook stared at them.

"Haha, nothing much",They told.

Jungkook invited Yoongi to his house today and Yoongi promised him that he would stay in the house for a month. Jungkook was too curious to find out the secret that Taehyung Hyung has been hiding from him.

School finishes and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were in the car going home.And same as always Jimin and Taehyung was always seating together in the back seat while Jungkook seats infront with the driver.😭 They entered the house and saw Yoongi with a suit.

Yoongi was standing in the middle of the living room with his suitcase

"Yoongi Hyung, you are here early!", Jungkook said and went to hug him.

"What the fxck are doing? What's with this new habit of hugging me ?🤮",Yoongi whispered to Jungkook.

"Just please hang on and act with me please", Jungkook whispered back.

"Omg I am so happy to see you Jungkook, you have grown a lot", Yoongi acted horribly.

Taehyung's POV:

I don't know why but my heart aches when Jungkook hugged Yoongi. I thought I was the only one that he liked to hug. Is Jungkook hating me? Does he know that I am lying to him? Why is this happening to me? WHY! I hate to see Jungkook showing affection to that Hyung. I miss him 🥺. I don't think I can afford to lose him.

"Yoongi Hyung , I will introduce you to them, This is Taehyung Hyung, he's an Alpha and this Jimin Hyung a Beta", Jungkook said.

"So Taehyung you are an Alpha Huh?",Yoongi asked.

"Mm yes", Taehyung nervously told him.

"I guess you and I have some talking to do right? What do you think Taehyung?", Yoongi asked Taehyung with a smile.

"Ya sure, I am happy to", exclaimed Taehyung in fright.😬

TBC .......