Chapter 39💜

Previously in Chapter 38:

Go READ!

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jungkook woke up early as he always does. He went downstairs and went to the kitchen. He took out the eggs, kinds of bacon, and orange juice. Jungkook cracked opened the eggs and tried to fry them. But sadly, he burnt the eggs, and smokes appeared in the kitchen. 

Jin came running down the stairs, he was horrified the moment he saw the kitchen. 

“JUNGKOOK!, why did you do to my KITCHEN!?”, Jin shouted at him.

“Jin Hyung, I tried frying the eggs but I kinda suck at it”, Jungkook replied.

“Kinda?, more like you don’t even know how to cook!”, Jin said.

“Hyung, I’m sorry 🥺”, Jungkook said.

“Haizzz, nevermind. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you breakfast?”, Jin asked Jungkook.

“Hmm, I’m not hungry. But Taehyung Hyung is exhausted so I thought it would be hard for him to walk down the stairs. So, I wanted to make and bring breakfast for him upstairs.”, Jungkook said scratching his head. 

“Kids these days. Ok then, I will make you two breakfast and you go bring him his ok?”, Jin said.

“Yes sir!”, Jungkook replied and waited at the dining table for the food. 

Meanwhile, Namjoon came down the stairs and saw Jin cooking.

Namjoon’s POV:

Why is he so hot when he is cooking! I really can’t take my eyes off him. It’s been a long of me eating him up. I asked Jin if we could have s**. And he keeps giving me the excuse that he has patients and have to take care of them. But isn’t he just a SCHOOL doctor? I wanna do it so badly.

Namjoon went to Jin and stared at him intensely. Jin was so confused as he doesn’t know why is he staring at him like that. 

(Namjoon told Jin to call him by his name and not Hyung as he dislikes it when Jin used it on him)

To Be Continued... ... ...