•|39|•

The whole meeting with Taeyong went smoothly. I guess I was afraid for no reason. He isn't scary. Well at least not as much as I thought he would be considering the fact that he is in such a dangerous and scary job.

Joohyun returned shortly after completing her business but all the others left so that him and I could have our 'moment' as termed by Renjun.

As soon as everybody left, Jeno took a few steps towards me however keeping a good amount of distance.

"I like how your hand fits in mine." He stated as he held my left right and stroked it adoringly.

"Why didn't you contact me in all these years?"

"I had no reason to."

"Princess.. you could have called me anytime. Even if you didn't have a reason."

Why did my heart keep on telling me that I'm falling for him?

"You found an emotion, a part in me I never knew existed." I said not realising that my heart was in control at the moment.

"And I found a love in you I no longer believed was real."

And I didn't even have enough time to comprehend his words when he pulled me by my left hand and brushed his lips over mine lightly.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He whispered

"Why didn't you contact me all these years?"

"You know It was for your safety."

I missed the warmth when he moved away from me and smiled bitterly.

"You are an angel and look at me. I'm- I'm not good enough for you. But I'm selfish."

"Lee Jeno."
I moved forward and took a hold of his jaw with both of my hands.

"Beautiful things have dents and scars too. You're my favourite place to go when my mind is searching for peace. And I'm ready to accept you however you are and whatever you do. As long as you're not doing anything bad or hurting an innocent."

And Kang Mirae swore right at that moment that she could die for a few minutes and return back If she had the opportunity to as soon as she saw her favourite boy's smile which could melt anybody's heart. But at the end of the day, he was her bad boy no matter how sweet his smile was.

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now." He said.

"And yet I know I will tomorrow." I could feel his lips on mine; perfectly this time.

🔚🔚❤️🔚🔚❤️🔚🔚❤️🔚🔚

I'm in love with mmh

Kai is not here to play
That boi is here to slay

Haha lemme just audition for the role of rapper at SM.

Ayo be there or be sqaure-