•|31|•

Jeno and I returned back to his home.Mansion. Only to find Ella and Emma waiting for us. I was really happy and excited to spend time with both of them since I couldn't do that the last time they were here and also they looked like.....fun and chill people.

"She's getting prettier each time I see her!" Emma jumped up from the couch and went towards me to give me a hug.

"This is the second they're meeting wth man?" Whispered Chenle.

"How have you been? I heard you were with your mom. Is she doing good?" I asked as I went to meet Ella.

"Yeah she's fine. I'm sorry girl I can't properly greet you cause I need to beat this boy so that he can pay for the ramyeon date tomorrow." Said Ella while furiously tapping on her mobile phone.

"Guys come on! Dinners ready!" Taehee said while cutely pinching Mirae's cheeks.

"Oh wow! The whole gang is here today."

Emma blinked and looked at Jeno, then at me and then again at Jeno.

"Gang.GANG?!?! Jeno when did you train her? AND HOW DOES SHE- Jeno? Why are you so quiet today?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy that she's happy."

"Yeah. I remember her face when she first came here." Said Jaemin.

"She was.."
"Scared." Taehee said while blinking slowly.

"I know. And now she has opened up to you guys. So I'm relieved. I'm relieved that she's gonna be safe." Jeno said while lovingly looking at Mirae.

"Yeah and that's why I'll take her to the mall tomorrow." Said Emma.

"What? I just said she'll be safe with you guys. So no need to take her out."

"I know and I'm gonna be with her so she'll be safe! We'll have your bodyguards  with us Jeno. Don't worry."

"But whyyyyy?"

"Stop acting like a kid. For how long is she gonna survive with Taehee's clothes?"

"Shwe haz a phoint." Said Taehee while stuffing cookies in her mouth.

"Okay fine. But if she has a single scratch on her body I'll-" he stopped midway.

"You'll.......?"

"Kill renjun."

Emma's eyes widened and she started whining like a baby about how cruel and crazy Jeno was.

"'Now whose being a baby?" Jeno teased her. 

"GUYS EAT SOMETHING AND GO TO BED WE DONT HAVE ALL NIGHT!" Jaemin yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay mom." Said Ella.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

NCT
IS
BACK
AND SO
AM
I
AND
BP MADE A CB
TWICE HAS A CB
BTS HAS A CB
NCT HAS ANOTHER CB
PROLLY RV HAS A CB IN DEC
AND IM GONNA DIE
MAMAMOO MADE A CB GUYS

ISTG NECTAR IS OOFFFF
AND MR JUNG TALL HANDSOME TALENTED SUNGCHAN HAS WRECKED ME.

Soooo did any of you notice the lil' tiger inside reference in the chap ?
😜😜