•|8|•

"Please can I go home now?"
"I swear I won't tell anyone about this!"
Mirae begged the boy who was busy looking at his office documents, controlling the urge to seal the girl's lips with his own to shut her mouth.

"Okay fine. Let's go."

Mirae blinked. And then blinked again. Was she hearing right? THE Mafia boss was listening to a normal girl who works at a café, earning less than half the amount of money this mobster would spend in a single day.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Mirae couldn't help but stare at his driving figure in the car. She still was in shock after he agreed to take her home.

"I know I'm handsome but no need to stare. I'm all yours." Jeno winked and mirae looked away, the blush apparent on her face.

She cleared her throat and tried to change the subject.

"Why didn't you kill me ?"

"Why would I kill you ?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I know your secret?"

"This gang is not a secret kkoma. The world knows about us. And how can I hurt the girl I love the most?"

Her mind stopped functioning, her heart was beating rapidly and she just wanted to jump out of the car and be away from him for a while.

"You still have a crush on me?"

"Crush is a small word. I'm in a state in which I can only think about you. I cannot think of anything else."

"Huh? Why?"

"Obsession princess.obsession." He replied, with a smirk evident on his face.

"Oh we are here. Do you want me to come inside and sing you to sleep or......"

"NO. It's fine. You can leave. Thank you very much. But please tell you men to not kidnap me again."

The boy chuckled darkly and stared at the girl, eyes filled with adoration.

"I can't promise you that. I love you and I'm terrified that someone else might steal you."