•|22|•

"Where did you find these?"
"How did you find these?"
"These are so embarrassing!"
"Throw them away!"

The boy growled at the thought of throwing these pictures. Hell no.

"How did you get these?"

"I took these pictures."
"You-WHAT?" She shouted

"Some were from the school magazine, I took some myself and some....errrrr I found them from my own sources."

"May I ask what those sources are?"

"......."
He looked anywhere but her eyes and that made her continue.

"Jeno, you were stalking me like a psycho. Am I right?"

"Maybe."

"MAYBE? MAYBE? Of course you had cameras literally everywhere around me and that's how you got these pictures!"
She yelled and stood up, hands gesturing and moving in the air as a habit whenever she spoke.

"These pictures are candid by the way. Aren't these amazing?" He asked and pulled her down on the chair back.

"I don't know whether to feel weird or surprised." She mumbled.

"Okay okay now stop! I'll show you my collection." He whined.

"CoLlEcTiON?!?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Hmm...My collection of the most valuable thing on earth."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖✨➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Oh my god! This is from the fancy dress competition." She said surprisingly.

"Yea. You were in second grade. Your mum was with you and you had become a fairy." He smiled reminiscing at the old memories.

"But I lost anyways!" She puffed her cheeks and furrowed her eyebrows.

He chuckled  lightly.

"You were so sad back then that your mother had to carry you home in her arms

"You were so sad back then that your mother had to carry you home in her arms."

She gasped

She gasped.
"Where did you find this?"

"I had my friends positioned everywhere." He joked

"So you were the 'gang' leader since childhood. Hmmm...I should've realised it earlier."