•|23|•

All of us were sitting at the dining table, eating our food and chatting; without any worries of what was going to happen in future; just enjoying the moment.

The current discussion was going about the ideal couple of the house; that is  "Jaemin and Taehee."

"HE'S SO CLINGY! He babies me all the time! This is a FACT." Taehee yelled, pretending to be offended.

"This idiot has 7000000000000000+
heart emojis next to her contact name." Renjun said nonchalantly while munching his food.

"But that's sweet!" Mirae said, earning a high-five from Jaemin.

"Wait until this man keeps more than 7 trillion hearts with your name." Chenle teased pointing at Jeno.

All of us were eating silently when we heard Jeno snicker.

"What happened? Do you need water?" Mirae asked.

"I just remembered something."
"What?"

He started laughing again and Jaemin gave him a death glare, knowing that it was going to be about him and his relationship.

"If there is a puddle, this little shit will take off his jacket and place it over the puddle, just so that Tae can walk over it."

"Shut up." Jaemin spatted.

"What! It's true. And it did happen once." Jeno argued back.

Their bickering made all of us laugh and I realised that it was very hard to eat with all of them at the same time.

"Where are Ella and Emma?" Mirae asked Renjun.

"Oh. Taehee lives with us, Ella and Emma live with their mum, since their dad lives in U.S."

"Alright." Mirae nodded her head.

We were done with the breakfast and were about to proceed with our own works when we heard somebody entering the house.

"HELLO GUYSSSSSSSSSSS."

Jeno turned around and his eyes widened at the sight.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

      ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Who can it be ? 🤔 🤔

GUYS
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️❤️