•|16|•

"OMO she's so pretty!" Was the first thing Taehee said when she entered Mirae's room who was solemnly reading a novel that she got from Chenle.

She took the novel from her hands and took off her glasses, squishing her cheeks and hugging her lovingly.
Hesitantly, Mirae's arms went towards Taehee's shoulders and she hugged her back while looking at Jeno who was just standing there, watching the two devoid of any emotions with his arms crossed over his chest.

Taehee broke the hug and Mirae diverted her eyes from his face.
"Are these clothes comfortable?"
"Don't worry we'll take you for shopping and then you can buy clothes according to your choice."

"Hehe. Let me answer first." Mirae intervened while placing her hand on her forearms, guiding her to sit on the edge of the bed.

Mirae took a deep breath and started her little rant.

"I know that we don't know each other but you know that you're helping me so much and I am very thankful to you and I don't know how to repay you back."

Taehee's eyes were following Mirae's each and every move; from her hand gestures to how her eyebrows furred when she spoke or concentrated on something.

After her little rant, Taehee snickered and looked back at Jeno while pointing her index finger towards Mirae.

"Is she always that sweet?"

"Ever since I met her."  He sighed and turned around to leave.

"YAH! Come back here!" Mirae yelled at him, offended.

He peeped into the room one last time, with his smiling face and crescent moon eyes on display.

"Later sweetheart. Right now I'm busy."

Mirae blushed at the endearment and looked down, towards her hands on her lap and started fidgeting her fingers.

Taehee slowly looked towards Mirae, smiling to herself at how oblivious she was towards his strong feelings for her but decided to tease her anyways.

"So..............Sweetheart..Huh?"

Huh?"