•|17|•

Jaemin came running towards Mirae's room with a baking spatula in his left hand since he was working in the kitchen  after hearing his girlfriend yell and shout about God knows what.

"W-WHAT HAP-PPENED?" He was panting hard after literally running up the stairs towards her room.

"Nana look at her. She says she doesn't want to eat anything but it has been hours since she returned from that café."

"Thank god."
"Why are you thanking God?" She asked her boyfriend who sighed with relief.
"I thought something happened to you two."
"Even if something happened, so what?" Taehee asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

Jaemin tilted his head and stared at her for a few seconds, dropped the spatula, strode towards his girlfriend, only a few centimetres away when he whispered,

"If something happened to Mirae then Jeno would burn every single thing on this planet and if you scratch even a little, i'll ruin this world. Therefore, I need to thank god for keeping both of you safe so that this world doesn't have to see our wrath."

Mirae hid her eyes with the novel that she was reading but being the curious soul she is, peeped up only to find the two kissing lovingly with jaemin's hands on Taehee's cheeks and her's on his waist. 

Her eyes widened and she cleared her throat while standing up, gaining their attention.

"I'm hungry."

"Oh. Wait. Let me call Jeno." Jaemin said.

Mirae's eyes widened and her cheeks went into the shade of red at his remark.

"W-why do you n-need to call him?" Mirae stuttered at the obnoxious thoughts that occupied her head.

"Do you not want him to have lunch with us?"

"Oh. Yeah. Right."

Taehee smirked at Mirae's flushed face.
"Yeah. Riigghhtt....let's go Mirae."

Ok sooooooooooo

Ok sooooooooooo

Is this a Jeno fanfic or Jaemin fanfic ?

It is

an

NCT DREAM FANFIC

LOL

OK BAI