•|29|•

First of all, I am speechless-

Thank you so much everybody!!!!!! I never expected you guys to love this book and leave a comment and vote on every chapter

Thank you so much everybody!!!!!! I never expected you guys to love this book and leave a comment and vote on every chapter. I'm so thankful!!!!!! I reolli love you guys and thank you so much for supporting me. It's getting sentimental now so I'll stop-

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Do you wanna go outside and have ice cream?" Jeno asked, half-heartedly since he knew it was dangerous out there.

Mirae blinked once.twice.thrice.

"Are you- wait really? FINALLY!"

He knew it was a bad idea. But the smile on her face made him change his mind.

"Come on. Let's go."

Hands intervened, huge grins on their faces, they went to taste the flavours of love outside with a bunch of bodyguards.
(This is so cringe I'm sholi-)

"Just wait here. DO NOT MOVE." Jeno warned the bouncers before turning back towards Mirae.

"Flavour..?"

"CHOCOLATE!" She screamed loudly, making him smile at her childish behaviour.

Even though he was sure that nobody could ever lay a finger on her yet he had to make sure every once in a while that she was okay. That's exactly what he did. He turned around, leaning slightly on the ice cream counter and watched some boys eyeing Mirae once in a while but never making a move because of all the bodyguards around her. His eyes drifted towards the girl and watched her amusingly being totally engrossed in her phone.

He handed the money to the cashier , walking towards his girl with two ice creams. Also judging the boys who passed by him obviously mesmerised by Mirae's beauty.

"Did any of these a**holes mess with you?"

Her eyes widened at his straight forwardness but she replied anyways while licking the ice cream.

"No. You've marked your territory so hard they're scared to say even 'hello'."

He raised his eyebrows at the reply.

"Better be that way princess."