XI - Flashback (I)

It's already evening.
We had 3 matches, but not yet against Itachiyama. We won 2 and losed 1, so we had to run 2 rounds.

I ran with Suna, while Osamu and Atsumu had a race.
" I can't anymore. I need a break" I stopped and nicely Suna waited for me.
"So, did ya talk with Atsun?" He asked without looking at me.
"Atsun? Hehe, I didn't know you are such a cutie, Suna-Senpai!" I chuckled. " But yes we had a good conversation and now everything is fine" I said happily.
"I see... that's good"He nodded, while being indifferent. "Should we continue running?" He asked with no motivation at all.
"I guess we should"

We arrived 20 minutes later than the other.
"Let's go to cafeteria. They must be waiting for us" I said to Suna, but it seemed he already went inside.
I won't never understand him.

I was wrong. Nobody waited for me and there were only few people still eating. I got my food and sat down on table with no one.
After dinner I went to the bathroom to wash myself. I was like a lightning, so fast did I wash myself.

I went to the room, where my team was supposed to sleep.
Chaos.
There were flying pillows. In between the pillow was Atsumu shouting to me "OYYY RUI, ya are going to sleep besides me, because I won against Osamu"
So that was the reason, why they were racing. I went to my place, besides Atsumu, and tried to sleep.
"Ya are going to sleep with yer T-shirt?" I heard no other than Atsumu asking me, while stripping besides me.
This view... Am I in heaven? I stared on his body.
"Rui, ya are drooling"
The embarrassment was really.
I turned to the other side and closed my eyes, while my cheeks were on fire.

Next morning

I was the first on to wake up, so I made myself ready.
The breakfast wasn't finished, that's why I went to the gym, to play by myself. That was the plan...
But there was someone already here.
I hid myself to look, who the person were.
SHIN AND SAKUSA?!

Why of all the people were they together and how did I  not notice that he was awake?
I calmed myself down and listened, what they are talking about.

"How is (y/n) doing? Is she still playing volleyball?" Sakusa asked without an hint of interest.
"Well, I guess she is doing fine and she's not playing volleyball anymore. Why you even asking?" Shin answered emotionless.

Look at those faces. It was so hard to suppress my laugh. Why are they talking, when they don't want to.
But back at Agent Shou!

"Am I not allowed to know about my ex well being?"
"I guess." Shinsuke nodded.

That was kinda cute of him...

Flashback

Today is the day, I, (y/n), will confess to Sakusa Kiyoomi!
We already had plenty of conversations, went to school together and home!
I usually don't put on makeup but just for today, I wanted to be the prettiest girl. Even prettier than my sister.

"Mom, Dad, I will go to Akira, to make myself ready for school" I shouted to them. "See u later!"

Luckily, my best friend Akira lives 10m from our house. I ringed 2 times like always and Miss Ito opened the door.
"Oh (y/n)! Akira is still asleep. Just go and wake her up!" She welcomed me in.
I rushed to her room and opened the door with a buuuummm.
"THEEEE FUUUUUCK"
"So are u ready to do my Make-up?" I asked her with a smile.
"Give me 5 min to make myself ready. After that I will make you the prettiest girl in Tokyo."

- 20 mins later
"Finish! Look at the mirror, (y/n)!"
I opened my eyes, to see a new stunning me.
"Wow, Akira! Thank you sooo fcking much. I look woooahhh!" I couldn't described how good I look. "But..." I watched in my watch "How do we get to school in 5 min?"
She was smirking "Let that be my worry."

Left 4:25 min:
We ran to the garden and took Akita's bicycle.
"Hold tight, (y/n)! This will be the craziest thing in your whole life. Let's goooooo!" She yelled while riding.

3:00 min til school started
We were nowhere near the school. "We are not going to make it in time, Akira. I guess, beauty really needs its time." I said.
"Trust me, (y/n)! We will be there in 2 mi- no 1:30 min! But I have to concentrate, so shut up!"

1:30 min til school started
"HOW?" I asked, while I was standing before the gates.
"No time to talk. Run!"

0:05 min
"I made it." Ups, did I say that out loud. I went red, while the other started laughing at me. I went to my place and the lesson started.

- to be continued