XIII - Flashback (III)

Well... Sakusa and I are lying on the bed together. We just lied there, but I decided to stand up to get something to eat for us, because it was getting uncomfortable.
As I tried to stand up, but out of nowhere some hands pulled me back down and the person, who just lied besides me pinned me down on the bed.
I looked up to him and he looked down on me and we stayed in this position for an eternity.
"I-i just wanted to get something to eat?" I stopped the silence, but he wouldn't move an inch from me.
"Sorry! I didn't know it was you." He finally started to speak.
What does he mean? He seemed to see my confused expression, so he continued talking.
"That day you confessed to me, I didn't know it was you."
"How would you, when you didn't make an effort to look up." I replied with a laughter.
"Now, would you let me get up. The past is in the past, we should move on, right?"

He pulled his mask down. He came closer to my face and gave me a kiss.
What?WHAT?WHAAAAT?
"If I knew it was you..., If I looked up that day, I would have accept your confession, because I felt in love with you a long time ago."
It took me some second till I could fully understand what he said. I was happy and I was shocked.
"Would you go out with me?"
I started tearing up. Why am I crying? I tried to wipe my tears away, but they just didn't want to stop.
"Don't look!" I turned my face away, but he turned it back in direction of him.

"Cute" He mumbled.
Did he call me cute? A laughter bursted out from me.
"I'm sorry for crying, but I was so happy!"I smiled. "Yes, I would like to go out with u!" I gave him a wet cheek kiss.
Sakusa lied down besides me and I nuzzled up against him, until we heard a stomach, which is going crazy.
"Well, let's cook something! What do you wish to eat?"....

And so did we started to date for 7 months. We were like some stars in our school: the captain of the girl volleyball team and the ace of the boy volleyball team are going out. Everybody thought we were meant to be, me included. (Well not the Omi-Fangirl) But it shouldn't be like this.

It started as we dated for 6 months, when my sister didn't want to talk to me anymore. I thought it was something temporary, but I was wrong. It went on for 2 weeks.

"Kiyoomi, I don't know, what I should dooo!" I talked with Omi on our way to school.
"Just talk" He replied.
"Well, it's fascinating what a great help you are, my lovely boyfriend!" I laughed.
"Hum"
"But I guess I should! I won't walk home with you, Kiyo, ok?"
He clicked his tongue.
"Gomen, I will make it good, tomorrow!" I gave him a fast kiss.

After school I waited for Auri, so that we could talk everything out!
"What are u doing here?" She asked in annoyance.
"Let's walk home together" I smiled at her.
I'm the older one so I have to do something.
"Mmmkay" She answered.
We walked the half way without saying anything.
"I will be direct. Why are avoiding me?"
"I'm not avoiding you" She answered without looking at me.
"Stop lying! You know you are my only and most precious sister! So please tell me if anything is bothering you. Please Auri!" I begged her to answer me and after a long silence she answered with the most shocking news.
"Pls don't be angry, but I think I felt in love with Sakusa Kiyoomi! He is basically living with us and I see him everyday... I can't take it (Y/n), I just can't. You are my sister so could you gave up your boyfriend, so that I could go out with him?" She started to cry. I didn't know what to say.
"See, how you can't answer me. I guess I'm not that important to you!" She ran crying in the other direction.

Should I ruin my family or my perfect love? What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO.
Without knowing I end up before Kiyoomi house.
I don't want to, but I want the best for my family and maybe Kiyoomi will learn to love Auri, right?

I took out my phone to give him a call.
"Hey Omi, I'm standing outside, would you like to have a walk with me?" I asked him.
"Be right there." He replied fast.

There he is! Why is he so hot! He was wearing a T-shirt with a grey sweatpants.
"Hey" He greeted me.
"Let's walk to the playground"
I took his hand and we began to walk.
I enjoyed our silence walk.
"Normally, you would talk without stopping!" He broke the silence.
"I'm enjoyed your hand and your presence!" I smiled at him
I suddenly stopped, let go off his hand and walked a bit ahead, so that we were standing across each other.

Still with a smile on face, I started to talk.
"Sakusa, I really really love you! May I give u a kiss?" I asked while laughing.
"Tz, why are u even asking?" He answered.

I gave him the deepest kiss.

Wow! The two of us were out of breath. The last one.
I started tearing.
"Sakusa, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, but let's break up! It's the best for us!"
Silence.
"For us? Huh, you are pretty egoistic, (y/n)!" He seemed to be angry. Very angry.
I have to stop crying and be serious!
"This doesn't matter right now! I just don't wish to be together with you, so let's stop. I hope u'll find a girl for your life, but I don't see myself there! So now, if u excuse me!"
I turned around and walked to an empty future.

- The rumors about my breaking up with Sakusa Kiyoomi was spreading fast and I got my sister back, but was it worth it?
From this day on he ghosted me.

End of flashback

- to be continued