VII - It's Over

It's Sunday.

Today is the day!
My "date" with Osamu! Maybe I'm overreacting, but for me it's clearly a date and no one can prove me wrong!

I have cleaned the house; every picture of me is in the basement.( We don't want him to suspect something).

Ok, everything is on the right place.
*ring ring ring*
I opened the door and was ready to greet Osamu, when I saw Atsumu with him.
"Welcome, you two?" I said, rather asked than said.
"Hey Rui, thanks for inviting me! I'm going in!" Not to be expected otherwise from Atsumu.
"Gomen Rui, he insisted to come with me. I hope your sistar is there so he won't get on our nerves!" He apologized instead of his brother.

(Oh man did he just said "sistar"?!? This guy is soo sugar!)
"Sadly, Auri went out with some of her friends, but I wouldn't hurt if he helps us, i guess" I wasn't even angry, because of Osamu's apology.

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!
Didn't Atsumu just walk in the house and went upstairs? Oh no my room...It's over.
I let Osamu come in and led him in the kitchen.
"So what are we going to m-"
"Senpai, just look around the kitchen. I will be there in a minute,ok?" I interrupted him and ran upstairs without waiting for an answer.
"Ok my room is closed!"I said relieved." So he must be in Auri's room!"
I went in ,to just see him looking at a picture.
"Atsumu?" I asked cautiously.
" Is that you with your sis?" He asked seemingly interested."You looked very girly, when ya were young,huh!"
"My mom liked to dress me like a girl!" I explained to him or rather lied to him. I hated to lie to him, but to stay in the volleyball team this is the only solution, right?
"Aha, so it's like this,huh?"His voice was kinda sad, but it didn't last long.
"Oi Rui?" He closed the distance between us and looked me with an intimidating look in my eye.
"Umm A-Atsumu?" I tried to step back 'til my back hit the door.
"What would ya do if I said that I like ya?" He asked seriously with no hint of joking.
My cheeks got hotter and hotter. I looked him in the eyes.

It must be a joke, right? Why would he of all the people confess to me, right?
"Atsumu, please stop with your nonsense! You are making people uncomfortable like this! You are getting on my nerve. PLS stop interfering in my life. Pls stop!" My voice was getting louder and louder.
I pushed him hard. "I don't want to see you anymore. So get out of this house!" I stormed out and let Atsumu alone in Auri's room.

Atsumu's POV

I was sitting on the floor because of the push from Rui.
"I'm just a player, aren't I?" I said to myself with a hint of sarcasm. I stood up, went downstairs and said goodbye to Samu, before I would leave the house.
As I walked to the nearby park, I took out my phone to call Suna!

"Hey Atsun" I heard it coming out of my phone.
"Suna, quick question; Do ya think I'm gay?"
"A-are you in love in me? Oh hell nooo!"
"Shut yer trap, why would I be in love with someone like ya?! But real talk now: do ya think?"
"Sometimes you are giving gay vibes, but no you aren't and now if you excuse me, I would like to go back to sleep!" Suna said, while yawning.
"Dude, if ya sleep or not ya will always look like ya are on drugs, but sleep well, I guess?" I said to him and hung up.

So let's think logical Atsumu; If I'm not gay, why am I so attracted to Rui?
It must be because:
1. He is a transgender and in my eyes he's still a girl OR
2. He is actually a girl disguised as a boy!
THATS SO FCKING UNREALISTIC AND ABSURD.

I guess I should plan to do an outing.

~to be continued