VI - Osamu

~ Next morning
"(y/n), wait for me pwease!"she screamed from above.
"I'm not (y/n), I'm Rui." I yelled back.
"And you know what?I'm leaving."
"RUIIIIIII, pwease wait! Give me 30 sec, pwease pwease" She cried.
"Hai, Hai. Don't forget to take your bento from the kitchen. I'll wait outside"I reluctantly gave up and went outside.
I sat down on stairs out, closed my eyes and repeated what happened yesterday in my head.

-Throwback

We, to be exactly my sister and me, were sitting at the dining table. I stared confused at her, while she was gulping the ramen I made for her down.

"So?" I asked her.
She looked up at me confused.
"So what?" She asked a full mouth.
"WHAT are u doing here?"
"Ahh, I'm leaving here 'til dad come back. He's overseas, so take care of me,ok (y/n)?" She smiled with an angel like smile.
"If I were a boy, I would totally date my twin sister!" I thought to myself.
"And I will go to your school. I called our uncle and he said, that I'm allowed to go! Yayyy. Me and Onee-san are going to the same school and class!" She said
"Um... what?" I was shocked.
She giggled and nodded.
"Ok...ok... oooook!" I replied a bit confused, because the situation overwhelmed me.

After she finished eating her ramen in silence, I could contain myself  and tried to explain in what situation I'm.
"So (y/n), you want to tell me, that ur class hates u and u are disguised as boy, to be able to join the volleyball club, right?" She asked just to be sure.
"Right, oh and my name is Rui!" I mentioned to her.
" Haaiiiii Rui! Thank u for telling me!" She thanked me."With me on your side everybody is going to love u!" She said optimistic.

- presence
"OIIII Shorty!"
I was frightened.
"A-Atsumu and Osamu-Senpai?" I stuttered.
"Good Morning, Rui-kun" Osamu smiled at me.
Omg, why is he shining so much. I'm dying.. I thought to myself, while I protected myself from the rays.
"RUIII, we can gooohooo!" I heard Auri crying!
"Etoo... who is this wondeful woman, Shorty?" Atsumu asked curiously as he saw Auri.
"This is Auri, my twin sister. Auri, the one with pee-colored hair is Atsumu and the one with grey hair is Osamu!" I introduced Auri to them.

"OIII, why are u introducing her to me now?! Look at this cutie. Can I confess to her?" Atsumu asked me out, but I just ignored him.
"AURIIII-CHAN! Let's walk together!" He said with a voice 10 pinches higher.

Osamu and Me were walking 5 meter behind them and had an unexpectedly nice talk about food.
"We don't have volleyball today, so let's cook together after school... um.. only if you have time today of course!" I suggested.
I felt how my cheeks got hotter.
"What about doing it this weekend? We would have more time, wouldn't we?" He asked with a grin.
"Yes yes! That will work!" I cried accidentally out. "Oops, sorry haha" I apologized for being loud.
I looked at him to see his reaction and I couldn't help but stared at him, because this was the first time I heard him laughing wholeheartedly.
Is he an angel?

- to be continued