V - A visit

Two days later

"I should visit my mom today!" I thought absently, while I was walking to school!

"OYYYY SHORTYYYY!"
I knew this annoying voice too good.
Ignoring Mode is on.
I continued walking without turning around.
"SHORTY" He screamed again.
"WHAT??" I yelled back.
"Get on my bike!"
"U forgot about yesterday?!? Never going to happen!"

Flashback: Yesterday
I was waiting for Atsumu-senpai, because he wanted to pick me up with my bike.
10 min later
„Why the fuck is he still not here?" I said to my litte cat Neko,which is chilling with me.

20 min later
„Ok Neko, I'm walking to school.Bold  of me to assume that he's going to pick me up!" I said sadly

„Oyyy where ya going, Shorty?" I heard a known voice screaming.
„Come get on! We are fucking late" He screamed.

I got on the back of the bike and he speeded up.

„A-Atsumu, slow down a bit or we are going to fall" I yelled so that he can hear me.
"Just trust me, just trust me"

10 sec later
"Ittaaaaaaiii" I yelled while Atsumu was laughing his ass off.
"This was incredible! Let's do it again, Shorty!!!"
I looked at him disgusted "Are u a M?I'm walking to school even though I'm going to be late for sure " I said madly. " tRuSt Me, tRuSt Me, he said, tz" I imitated him while walking.

— Back in Time

" kk, then see u at school, Shorty" He screamed, while riding.

„I hope not!" I murmured to myself

—Timeskip
It's lunchtime.
I went to the canteen to get some food. Normally I would make my own bento, but currently I'm sooo stressed because of a certain someone.

After I got my spicy curry, I looked for a place to sit down. To the right I could see some of my classmates and to the left I saw Osamu-Senpai, who is doing some hand signal for me to come, and Atsumu with the back to me.
Let me think:
1) If I go to my classmates the atmosphere will be very awkward and I didn't speak yet to one of my classmates...
2) If I go to the twins, there will be Atsumu.

Ehm... it's the twins then.

"Hey Osamu-Senpai" I smiled at him.
"Shou-kun, sit down." He offered me the place besides him.
"Are u coming to the training today?" Osamu-san asked curiously.
"Nah, today not. I have something to do and if I went to the training, it would be to late."I answered him.

"Just say directly you are skipping, Shorty!" None other than Atsumu said, while eating.
"Btw can I get your food, Samu? I'm still starving!"
Osamu is glaring at Atsumu.
I just ignored Atsumu, because it won't take me anywhere if I talked to him.

I finished my food in silence and said goodbye to them.

—— Timeskip: After School

I went to my home, to change to the girl uniform before visiting my mom in hospital.

Unlucky I didn't notice two person were following me.

I don't like the hospital. It has this unpleasant smell because of the medicaments and other chemical stuff and also bad memories come up to me.

I went straight to the room, where my mom is. I honestly don't see myself interacting with nurses, furthermore I bought some yummy food for my mom, which the nurses would never approve.

I stood in front of the door.
Breathe in and breathe out.
*knock knock*
Without waiting for the "come in" I opened the door. There is a woman, who I couldn't really recognize.
"This emaciated woman is supposed to be my mother" I thought to myself, while tears are starting to flow.

"Okāsan?" I asked the woman
"Ohhh, (y/n)! Look, how beautiful you have become." She said with a heartwarming smile.
I just stood there, stared at her and cried.
"If u cry like this you make me feel bad. Just come to me and give your mommy a big hug!"
I went to her and gave her a wet hug.

After I was able to get a grip of myself, we had a lively conversation about everything. Everything was ok until she mentioned boys. The first one to come on my mind was Atsumu Miya.
"OH HELLLL NOOOO" I thought to myself.
"Oho (y/n), did I hit a nerve?"She asked curiously.
"No,no! There is just an idiot in the volleyball club, who gets every day on my nerve. Just thinking about him makes me lose my mind, ugh!"
"Introduce him to me, when time comes."
"But u should go, shouldn't you?" She said with a smile.
"Hai Hai, I'll come visit you again mom, so stay well!" I said goodbye and went home!

- 10 minutes later
As I opened the garden door, I could see a creature sitting in front of the house door.
"Oh (y/n), you finally arrived. I'm starving, so hurry up pwease •3•" This voice...
"AURI, WHAT ARE U DOING HERE?" I yelled at her.
"Didn't Mom say to you, that I'll start living with you 'til dad comes back?" She asked in surprise.

-to be continued