I - Beginning

Hey, so this is my first story aaand I don't know how it going to be!
I just randomly wanted to write something... so here we go!!
Have fun ^3^
————
————
————
CHAPTER 1

Hey, I'm Rui Shou and that's going to be my story (yes you are me!). Today is my first day at my new school. Inarizaki High School! The school with a famous Volleyball-Team, that's also the reason why I wanted to go to this school! So I worked hard to get in this high school because their standards are pretty high...pretty pretty high! But here I am :)

I'm standing at the gate and I'm proud of myself. I DID IT! I have the urgent to dance, to sing but I don't want to ruin my reputation, because I got the highest score on the entry test and now I have to give a speech...
I walk to the assembly hall, where already hundreds of people are sitting and waiting. Unluckily I have no friends here, but I doesn't matter because such a beautiful guy like me is going to be famous in no time hehe.

*Ten minutes later*

The director of this school ( who's my uncle *~*) is giving a speech. After that, it would be my turn... I'm sooo fucking nervous...Omg...why did I have to give a speech. That damn uncle of mine... He knows, that I'm not good with crowds. "Rui, relax, relax, it's going to be alright, soo keep calm!" I spoke to myself.

Director: "Before all of u can go to the your classes, the student with the highest score will give y'all a speech! A huge applause for Rui Shou!"

Ok, smile and walk cool!
Smile and walk cool!!!

From the back I could hear, how some girls said how good I look, what a handsome guy.
"If you knew girls..." I thought
As I arrive on the stage, I completely forgot my nervousness and said my prepared speech. IT'S A HILARIOUS SPEECH!

"Hey, I'm Rui Shou. Just like u I'm a new here, soooo lemme tell something... It will be impossible for you to get the highest score, because I will get the highest scores every time in any test (;."
Their faces...OMG... it was hard to not laugh Istg. But I'm not finish yet!

" And with me,the Volleyballclub is going to get to the Nationals and we are going to win."
"Soo everybody don't even try to be better than me^^. I hope u will have a great time here,like me!"
I bow and go back to my place.
There was no applause, but on my way back to my place, I could see someone laughing. He have blond hair.
Director: "Ehm... thank you Rui Shou for your speech. We also hope y'all will have a great time! You can go to your classrooms now"

You might wonder, why would I give such a speech... that's easy,because I don't have time to make friends, sooo I want them to think that I'm a cold hearted guy...

Oh did I already mention that I'm a GIRL disguised as boy?!?!?!

End of chapter 1

Sooo y'alll should I continue?!?!
I hope u liked it!
Feedbacks are wished!
Love u ^3^