XIV - Start the game!

Ugh, i thought I banned those memories in the back of my head.

Still, stalking on Shin and Sakusa, I didn't notice how a creature was behind me.
"Rui, morning"
"Ahhhhh!" I startled so much that I screamed and mysteriously fell down.
"My, my that was quiet a girly scream there!" He chuckled
"Atsumuuuuuu! I swear to god, you'll pay for this!" I railed at him

"What happened here?"
Oh My God, I forgot about Shin and Sakusa.
"Ahaha Shin, uhm... Atsumu and I were... were trying to prank you, right Atsumu?" I looked up to Atsumu, with pleading eyes.
He smirked.
"Oh, did we?" He asked me still with a smile on his face.

How dare u betray me.

"Well, first let me help you up, Rui!"
Shin hold his hand out for me and I took it without hesitation.
"Arigatō, Senpai!"

"You are?" A voice I hadn't heard for a long time.
Sakusa Kiyoomi
"If I recall right, our captain ,here, just call me with my name." I snapped back.

Silence

"Hahahahahahagahahahha" Atsumu started laughing.
"What kind of saying is this? Did you catch that from some movie?"Hahahahah

Atsumu's POV

I wasn't able to hold my laughter any longer.
"Kita, your cousin is getting bolder and bolder. Hahahahah"
(Y/n) got red and I had the urgent to tease her a bit.
"How cute, our little kouhai is getting red!"
She hid her face with her hands.
"Soo, let me introduce him to you Sakusa Kiyoomi! That's our little team mascot" I leaned my elbow on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Shou Rui and you know what Sakusa Kiyoomi? We will crushed your team today. Just wait and see!"
I took her by her hand and left with her.

(Y/n)'s POV

"That was a funny morning, wasn't it?"  Atsumu said satisfied on our way back to the cafeteria.
"Thank you for helping me, Atsumu!" I was ashamed from myself. Why did I answer like this?
"I didn't help you, tho! I was only amusing myself."
"Haaa, right Bakatsumu..." I sighed

Oh? Why is still holding my hand? I tried to free my hand, but his grip was too firm.
"U can release my hand now!" I said, but he didn't let go for some reason and just continued walking.
"Atsumu?"
"Nope, don't want to!"
I looked at him dumbfounded. You dumb?
"B-b-but they will misunderstand this! So let go!" I tried to shake my hand free.
"Then let them misunderstand!" He smirked confidently and opened the door of the cafeteria.

No one seemed to care about it. Must be because of the food. But I could sensed some of the manager watching at us. Some with a smile and other with a glare.
Girls are really scary.

Timeskip: Afternoon

We had free time 'til afternoon and now we are on the court to prepare our training match against Itachiyama.

"Aran, Atsumu would you two like to warm up with me?"
"Sure, Rui!" They answered in unison.
Atsumu setted to Aran, so that I could receive it.

Aran Ojiro. One of the top ace! He is sooooo cool. Every time I trained with him I have so much fun and he is like an cute older brother to me.
"Nice receives, Rui! Let's stop for now!" Aran suggested.
"Haiii! Thank you Aran, Atsumu"

I looked at the other side, where the Itachiyama were warming up. Komori  was receiving all their spikes.
It looks so smooth how he received them.
In the middle school I used to play as Wing spiker but after seeing him playing, I started secretly to train how  to be a Libero like him. For me he was a shining example.

"Why ya looking at him like this? Yer in love?"
"Atsumu...!Would u not talk to me when I'm in my mind. U know how easily I get scared!" I turned to him.

He came near to me and whispered in my ear "Ya know, yer the only and best libero for our team. Keep that in mind, okay my little kouhai? So don't compare yerself to some Komori."
I dropped my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you! U can be quite serious if u want to" I chuckled and wasn't prepare of what happened after this.
Out of nowhere Atsumu blowed in my ear.

"Ahhh, Atsumu!"
"Let's go win this game!" He smirked and went ahead.
I touched my cheeks just to sense how hot it is. But I felt refreshed. Thank you, Atsumu.

The game started.
Itachiyama began with their serve, luckily it's not Sakusa! Their starting line-up was really offensive.
Hmm, they want to win, but so do we!
I smiled!

I safely received the ball and played the ball to Atsumu, who setted it to Aran.
Yes, the first point is going to be ours!
Well, Komori said no!

He perfectly received it and the Itachiyama boys started a counterattack, which succeeded because I wasn't able to get it.

It was a game, which went on and on.
We already made it to the third game because we had one lose and one win.
Currently it was 20-22 for Itachiyama!

Atsumu was serving right now and I knew for myself how hard his serves are, so even Komori, who is a top Libero would struggle with it sometimes.
With his jump float he was able to ruin their lineup and it was our chance to point!
Suna was able to block the ball and we got a point!

He looked at the back and I gave him an air high five! So it's 21-22.
Atsumu was serving again!
Komori received it well and played it to setter, who setted it to Sakusa!
The ball was flying to Atsumu
"That's mine! Osamu, cover!" He screamed with a smile. It seemed like he enjoyed the game, but so do I.
Suna got the ball setted to him but got block from 3 block.

One point... No,it's 4 point 'til we'll win

- to be continued