IV - After Training

ATSUMU'S POV

Hehe, I'm the first one on the court. Now Samu has to call me Oniichan!
I was out of breath because I was running like Satan was behind me, but than I remembered I'm Satan in person, so an other creatures had to followed me.

While I was going to get a volleyball, could sense a person starring holes in my back. I turned around to see the dork from before. "So he came" I thought to myself as I smiled.——

Now the shorty was inches away from me and I could feel how he had nothing on the bone. No muscle.
How the fuck will he play volleyball?——

Timeskip

Your POV

The training was over and everybody went to the changing room except me. I said to everybody, that I will clean the court, because I'm the First-Year.
So here Am I cleaning the court, while dancing and singing to "DYNAMITE" from BTS, using my broom as microphone.
"So I'ma light it up like dynamite, whoa" I sang wholeheartedly and didn't notice, that I had a spectator.

"What a nice private concert, Shorty! Can I get an autograph?"

"You again, Atsumu... I mean Miya-Senpai! Teasing and Volleyball is your only strength, isn't it ?" I said and turn around to him.

"Well, I'm also pretty good at seducing girls. By the way just call me Atsumu like before, because there are two Miyas." He insisted
" I'm here to get ya, because I have to close the gym, so would ya get out now!"

" Hai, Hai Atsumu, but I'm not finish yet, so could u wait another 15 min?" I asked. Without replying he went to the bench und lay on it.
"Wake me up, when ya are finished" He mumbled.

- 15 minutes later -

It would be funny, if I went without waking him up. I thought to myself. Luckily for him, I don't have a heart to do something like that.
So I went to the sleeping Senpai and looked at him from close up!
"He would be a pretty guy, if he wasn't such a tease." I said to myself as our faces are inches away now.

"Pretty, huh."
My fcking soul have left my body, as Atsumu startled the fuck out of me.
"Gomen, Shorty" He said, while standing up
"So should we go?" He was already walking in direction of exit, while I was still shocked!

"I'm here with my bike! So I guess, This is where our paths part. Bye Bye" I said goodbye and wanted to leave but he called for me and asked "where do ya live,shorty?"

"Osaka street, why are u asking" I asked confusedly.
"That's also my direction. What about riding together?" He asked happily
"How do u want to ride with me?"

5 minutes later

Such an idea could only come from him. I was riding the bike, while he was sitting on back of my bike.

"Faster, faster!" He screamed happily.
"How with your fat ass?" I hoped he could sense how piss off I was. If he knew I was a girl...
" Oy, your hair is pretty long for a guy, aren't they? I can cut them for ya!"
"Nah, I like my medium long hair and it's not like they are disturbing me, so it's fine" I explained to him.
"Yeah, I like them like this too!" He said while touching them.
I sensed me getting red.
"Arigatou" I mumbled

We continued...no I continued riding without speaking with him.
How could so much happened in one day?!
We arrived at my home, so Atsumu had to walk one street further.
"Do u want to borrow my bike?"

"Why not? I would be faster home! But then I have to pick you up, right?"
He asked.
"Yeah this would be smart, dumbass" I said and rolled my eyes annoyed.
" Then see ya tomorrow and I assure ya we are going to be late to school!"
He laughed and rode fast away, so I couldn't react to what he said fast enough.
I just wanted a peaceful school life, I thought as I went to the house.

And that's how one of the twin changes my entire life.

- to be continued