XII - Flashback (II)

Until the end of the lesson, I wasn't able to talk to Sakusa.

*ding dong*

It was the end of the lesson. Ok, what now? I was so nervous.
"(Y/n), are we going to walk together?" Sakusa startled me.
"U-um y-yes sure!"I stuttered.
"I might be late! Got a letter to meet someone" He replied without any suspicious.
"Kk, see u later"

Was it really a good idea to confess to him? I might ruin our friendship.. NO NO NO stay positive. If he says No, then it is what it is.

Now, I had to wait til his training is over, so I went to the rooftop to take a short nap. Originally, someone is not allowed to go up there, but I'm different and I was never caught soo everything is fine.

- 2 hours later

It was already this late?!
Ok, Sakusa is always the first one to come out, so I have exactly 4 min until he will be there. From the rooftop to backyard will cost 2 min, if I ran, so I would have 1.30 min to fix myself!
Let's run.

I did it.
No, I didn't.
He was already standing there.
"Sorry I'm late" I excused myself.
"I'm not interested in dating." He didn't even bother to look up. "So then, if u excuse me!" He turned around wanting to leave.
Noway. No fucking way. I didn't even have a chance to confess... No, this is not ending this way!
I ran to him, took his hand and turned him around so he had to look at me.
"You didn't even know, who is going to confess to u! You didn't even bother to look up! You didn't even seem to recognize my voice. Haha, how bold of u, Sakusa Kiyoomi. But u know what, I'm not going to let a boy trample on me and my heart, not even you! So ya better listen to me before you just denied!" Tears after tears ran down my cheeks, but my voice seemed surprisingly steady. I didn't wait for him to react.
"I have been loving you for a long time! Would you go out with me?" I looked him in the eyes.
"Thanks for listening. Then I will be on my way." I waved with a teary smile and went home. I secretly thought he will stop me, but nothing happened.

Days passed and we didn't interact anymore....
Until the teacher assigned us to do work together.
That's going to be some ugly thing.
"Uhm... you also have volleyball training today, right? So let's meet after that and we could go to my house. There'll be no one at home" I suggested before he went out of the room.
He nodded and went out!
Ughh,this guy is killing me but that how he is and that's why I love him.

SAKUSA KIYOOMI'S POV

He went straight to the changing room to meet his cousin Komori Motoya!

"Komori, I got invited!" He mumbled!
"What? Who would invite YOU? Are u in relationship without saying me? How could you, Kiyoomi?"He replied, while being fake sad.
"No,(y/n). School project."
"So (y/n) invited you for school project? Wouldn't it be a good chance to confess to her.?Since that accident you always looked at her with heart in your eyes! Use this chance and do things right!" He advised Sakusa.

He looked disgusted at Komori.
But it would be a good chance, wouldn't it?
"Bro, let your Cousin- wait no let your Love-sensei help! I will teach you during the training, so call me Love-Sensei!"
Sakusa rolled his eyes in annoyance. How would a guy, who never had a girlfriend teach him?

(Y/n)'s POV
"AAAKIRAAAA, what should I do? Why did I invite him? I might just die... Pls Ace, do a hart jump serve in my face!" I said while lying on the floor!
"Chill,(y/n)! Yui, don't even dare to smack that face of our captain with that ball!" She scolded us.
Yes, I'm the captain of the team even though I'm a second-year student.

"I never intended to" Yui responded with an innocent smile, while throwing the ball back.
"Let just train, while we are giving you advises, ok?" Yuna, our middle blocker, cheered me up.
"Senpaaaiiiii, daisuki!" I smiled at her and we started to train, while giving me advises.

"GANBATTE" I heard my colleges cheering from behind after the training.
I loved them. I waved goodbye to them, with my biggest smile.
I ran to gate and saw Sakusa already waiting for me there.
"Sakusaaaaa" I screamed,while waving.
He just nodded.
"Ahhh, I forgot my bike! Let me get it!" I smiled.

- 3 sec later
"So let ride! You had a hard training, so I will ride and you sit in the back, ok?" I suggested but when I looked on his face it clearly said NO.
So here we are walking back, without saying anything and with a distance of 1 meter.

We arrived at my home and we started straight with the project! I know it's disrespectful, but I lied in my bed, while searching something on the internet .
"If u want u can lied down here too. It's big enough!" I was sure, that he was going to say No, that's why I asked. Well, this didn't went like how I wanted it to go.

-to be continued