X - Germaphobe

The week passed slowly, but at some point it was over and the training camp started.

I was still swimming in self-pity and didn't know how I could escape it.

It is normal to have a phase like that and usually after playing volleyball I would be back to myself, but this time not even volleyball could give me motivation. With this attitude I would just drag the team down so I didn't go to the training before the training camp.

The other teams  gradually arrived and as always, the best comes at the end, the Itachiyama Institute.
I was sitting beside Shinsuke and tried not to look suspicious.

There, he is. Sakusa Kiyoomi.
I accidentally grinned, when I saw him. He just looked exactly like in middle school. But the grin was gone as quickly as it was there.
As usually he was wearing a mask.
I stared at him like some of the typical Omi-Omi fangirls in middle school. I might have stared to hard, because he suddenly turned to me with a disgusted look and we had eye contact. The eye contact was too long, but his eye enchanted me, so that I wasn't able to look away.

Oh shoot, I hastily took my eye away from him. What if he recognized me?!? Oh noooo I totally forgot about this. Ok (y/n), don't panic!
I could still sense eyes on me, but I didn't look in the direction.

Our trainer went to the other trainer to greet them, so did my teammates and I with the other teams. I shaked hands with everyone 'til I was across of someone, who was much taller than me and didn't intend to hold his hand out for a shake. Sakusa Kiyoomi.
I know he's a germaphobe but who he thinks he is?
I rolled my eyes in annoyance and bowed polite and went out to get some fresh air. While I was leaving, I could hear how Komori, Sakusa's cousin,was laughing his soul out.

Ahhhh, I'm so tired. I lied down on the bench and tried to get a nap, while the sun was shining on me. I could feel the warmth of the sun... It's satisfying after everything that happened.
Suddenly the warmth stopped.

"Life, Am I a joke to you?" I asked in the air and got rapidly up with my eyes still closed.
BAMM
"ITTAIIIIII" I opened my eyes to see that I have bumped against Atsumu- Senpai's forehead.
"Gomen Senpai" He looked shocked after I said that politely, but he regained his composure, like he wasn't shocked just now and started to smirk with a kinda sad face, but maybe I was just hallucinating.

"How u doing?" He asked out of nowhere.
Should I be honest and ruin the mood or would lying be better? NO, my whole existence is a lie, maybe but just maybe I could do it a bit better, when I tell the truth. Yes, I should.
" To be honest, I'm not doing fine and do u know why?" I paused to look him in his beautiful brown eyes " Because you confuse me."

ATSUMU'S POV
"Because you confuse me." Her eyes seemed to be teary, which left me speechless.
The only thing, what I should now do would be apologizing.
" I'm a very proud guy but even proud guy should do something."

I stopped. I was so embarrassed . But why should I even apologize for the truth? I'm totally in love with her. Ever since our conflict, I wasn't able to forget about ya. My heart did hurt so much, I thought I was going to die. I was already writing letter to say goodbye, because I wasn't sure if I was going to die.

I continued "I want to apologize to you"
"Even though it was the truth" I whispered to myself.
"I didn't know ya would take it so seriously, but I'm sorry for confusing ya!" I did a short bow and looked her in the eyes.

Y/N'S POV

What did he saaaay?? Had he really apologize to ME! My eyes were wide open. "You just apologize to me? I didn't misheard, right?" I asked him in disbelief.
"Ye!" He answered bluntly, with a red face.
I smiled to him and caressed his head.
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE... I stopped what I was doing with my hand and looked around if anyone else was there. Luckily, no one.I looked to Atsumu, while my hand was still resting on his head.
"Gomen, I do this every time my sis did something well, which make me happy!" I smiled in embarrassment.

"But ya know, that we're never going to be bros, right? Atsumu asked me, with his smirking mouth.
"Right! Who would even like to be your bro? Me not." I laughed.

He stood up and went to the gym.
"Btw your move, you did to this germaphobe, was hilarious!" He waved to me, while going in. " Don't stay out for too long, I want to show off with my little Kouhai." He turned around and gave me one last smirk.

-to be continued