VIII - SHE?!?

After storming out of Auri's room, I went to the toilet to calm myself down!
Was I too harsh? Did I go overboard? Maybe he really has feeling for me and I was like this...
Ohh come on, why would he have feelings for me?!
"Rui-kun?" I heard Osamu calling for me.
"I'm coming!"

This day ends without any spectacular. I was able to learn more about Osamu.

———
It's Monday and time to get ready to school. I wasn't able to sleep probably, because of Atsumu Miya. He is living in my head rent-free.
I absolutely can not go to school. There is no fcking way I'm going to school. NOWAY HOSAY-

"Auri, I'm not feeling good, so I'm resting at home!" I told her, when she was checking, if I was awake.
"Kk, (y/n)! Then see u later"
——
AURI'S POV

Even she, a pretty dumb person, could sense, that something wasn't right with (y/n).
"On my way back, I'm going to buy her favorite sushi! Yes yes favorite sushi. Sushi-kamisama I'm coming ^-^" She sang, while jumping out of the house.
-
On her way to school, she saw Atsumu- Senpai! She started running to him, while calling his name. "Senpaaaiiii". Sadly she didn't notice, how her shoes were open and few seconds later she tripped.
"Owiee"

——
ATSUMU POV

"Isn't this Auri running like this?" I asked Osamu, who didn't pay attention to me, because he was talking to Suna.
When I turned around to look at Auri again, I could just see a Auri lying on the floor.
I sprinted to her, to help her get up...
If this was Rui, I would start crying from laughing. The thought of Rui made me smile like a horse.
"Arigato Senpai!" Auri's voice made me come back to myself.
"No prob, where is your twin?" I asked.
"Ahhh, she's ill! Something bothered her since Sunday, so I guess she wasn't able to get up hehe! Buuuut I'm going to surprise her hihi"

Did she just call Rui a "she"? Must be because I'm still not accepting, that I'm gay. Yes that must be the reason, I clearly overheard Auri.
" So what surprise is this?" I asked with a hint of curiosity.
"A super special and yummy sushi! She loves sushi! So it's going to be suuuuuushi!" She began humming to herself.
"Annoying" I said out loud, but Auri seemed not to have notice.

I hate those types of girls. From the outside they look cute and girly, but most of them are toxic as fuck. But I'm not sure yet, what I'm thinking about Auri... I thought maybe she would be a girl version from her twin.
But I guess it shouldn't be like this.

"Auri? Do ya have other siblings?" I asked her to be sure, that we are talking about the same person.
"Yes yes, I only have my twinnie" She answered quickly. " But I have to hurry, Senpai! I don't want to be late, see u later"She started running to school.

So she was definitely talking about Rui. Rui, the Allrounder. Rui, the cold-hearted, but kinda cute guy? And he should be a girl?
"ARGHHGH FUCK" I yelled, while punching at Osamu's backpack.
"Girls are so fucking annoying.. I will plan a Rampage and eliminate all girls on this planet. FUCK!"

People were looking at me, but I didn't have the time to care about them, because a " Rui" is in the only thing I could think at the moment.

- to be continued