II - Smirking Guy

Yes, I'm a girl.
I guess you're wondering why I would disguise me as a boy and how it was even possible to get in this school disguised as a boy. But you'll get to know that later!
- Back to the story🎶

When I arrived in my classroom, I could sense their eyes on me, but after my speech no wonder! To be honest, I don't regret my speech. It was hilarious and so nobody is going to forget me :^)!
As I go in, I just take place on the window seat on the back, so I don't get that much attention, because this was the whole damn mission of my speech! I was going to hear music, when our teacher comes in.

"Ohayō gozaimasu! I'm Kiso-Sensei and I will be your homeroom and maths teacher. I hope this is going to be a good year even though we have some... uhm... some troublesome students here!"
With this everyone turns to me, while I was looking absent through the window and thinking about what I'm going to eat at home
"Lasagne? No... I will get fat, buuut what about pizza? Wait, didn't I ate pizza yesterday- "

"RUI SHOU! COULD I HAVE U ATTENTION NOW?"

I startled.
"Yes, sensei? How can I help ya?"

" How you can help me , you asked? Go visit the principal!"

"Hai, Hai SeNsEi!"
On my way to the principal, I could sense someone behind me.
"Ok, calm down! CALM THE FUCK DOWN! It's just a stranger. Just a stranger student. So just don't forget how to walk-"
Yes, I tripped.
"ITTAI"

"Daijōbu?"
I look up.
"The smirking guy!!!"
Did I say that out loud? RIP me!
"Oho, the smirking guy? Then u are the dork with the strange speech" he says
Me, still lying on floor, is wondering why him?
" Is the floor comfortable? Or do u want to get up?" He ask, while smirking like a fucking creep.
I don't like him. Boy, just move ur ass away.
"I actually just want to embrace the floor, because it doesn't get any love." THIS WAS CRINGE AS FUCK.
"Alright, I'm Atsumu Miya—"

I couldn't follow what he said because I had to hold back my tears :( It hurts... However I was screaming crazy crazy internal !
"Bye^^" He took a leave!

I breathe in and then out.
FINALLLLYYY, he went.
This boy is getting on my nervous.
Wait-
I'm still lying on the floor and I have to go to the principal?!?!
I stand up and RUN!
" NO Running on the hallway!!" I hear a teacher scream, but do I look like I would care?
Exactly: No!

"You are late!"
The principal didn't even look up at me.
"Gomen Uncle Shiro... I had some trouble finding this room! But watcha want from me?"

"Your speech. I'm disappointed in you. I know you are smart and that's why I gave you the chance to get on this school as a boy! But you had to embarrassed me and my school!"

"Uncle-"
"It's director!"

"Hai, Hai, director, I'm very grateful to be able to visit this school BUT I didn't want to have a speech in front of over 100 hundred students. However it won't happen again I promise!"
I promised him and leave the room after our discussion and go back to my classroom.
—————————————
Timeskip
* School bell rings *
I packed my thing and rush to the gym!
I wanted to be the first one there to make a good impression (if this is even possible after my speech hihi)
As I open the door of gym, I saw a boy, which I thought I would never ever ever see again, but the luck isn't on my side.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whine

"Is that a way to speak to your senpai? I'm obviously here to play volleyball. However I said that we would be seeing us later, didn't I?" He said with a smirk on his face.

When did he say this, I thought. It must be that time, when I was embracing the floor...
This can't be true...

No fucking way I'm going to practice with him.

„ I see the anger in your face, but u know what? It turns me on, even though yer a boy"

Me, 16 years old, is dumbfounded.
My jaw dropped on the floor.
A Comeback! I need a comeback!
I try to gain myself and celebrate my comeback with: " I hear that often. Must be because I'm irresistible"
I yawn to provoke him, but at this time I didn't know that he is the king of teasing and provoking.

He comes dangerously near, while I was feeling myself.
"Look, Look a fiercy one, I guess."
He takes my waist and pulls me nearer.
"But ya know, here on this court everything goes my way. So do ya, understood?" He whispered in my ear.

I gulp.

"Bakatsumu! What are u doing with our new one?"

I blinked.
Are there two of them?!?!
Oh god! :( One is enough!
I'm going to die.

- to be continued