XVI - Welcome back

We had several games. The ones against the Itachiyama were the hardest and after our first win, we haven't been able to win against them.

But somehow we made it to the last day of the camp and the manager surprised us with a barbecue.
After sneaking some food, I went to my favorite bench. The atmosphere with the other teams was nice, but I preferred some calmer place to enjoy my food.

I made sure, Atsumu saw me going away because I was sure he'll look for me here. I started to eat my food, while thinking about mother and Auri.
I hope they were doing fine. I didn't take my phone with me, that's why I wasn't able to call them. While I was absentminded, I didn't notice how a person approach me.

I slowly looked up. "Hey Atsu-... Sakusa Kiyoomi?"
I looked at him surprised and he looked back without a hint to start talking.
What is he doing here? What did I do?
"Shou Rui"
I sat straight.
"Yes!" It's like he was my commander and I, some subordinate.

"Your surname"
Why is he only saying two words.
"What about it?" I asked confused
"Do you have a sibling with the name (y/n)?" He asked me for the first time with a hint of interest!
Shoot, I forgot... the surname.
"No, I'm an only child, but I have cousin, whose name is (y/n), I guess" How easy it was to lie. I guess I'm going to get a one way ticket to the hell.
"Hmpf! You're playing like her"
"Well, what a coincidence" I laughed it off.
"Same stature, same hair length and same size!" I checked me up with his eyes looking up and down.

"My my, the hilarious two are interacting with our me! What did I miss?"
Thank god, it's Atsumu.
"Tzz" Sakusa looked at him like some insect.
"Omi, if ya smile often, maybe you would have a girlfriend. Maybe even I would hit on ya!" He said with a look of mischief on his face.

I looked disgusted at him and so did Sakusa.
This Atsumu would hit on everybody, which have legs.
Sakusa looked on last time to me and then went into the building.

"Woahh this was a close case!" I was relieved to see Atsumu.
"A close case?" He sat down besides me and started to steal food from my plate.
"ATSUMU MIYA! You are feeling a little too good in my present, aren't ya?" I gave him my plate.
"Ya should eat more! Ya have no muscles at all."
"I don't have that much muscles, but I have a brain!" I coutered back.
"I must teach ya, how to have some respect to yer Senpai!" He whispered in my ear.
At this point I realized I have really sensitive ears.
I felt a shock running through my body.

"Let's take our thing and leave now!" He suddenly suggested.
"But we have to stay 'til the parting with the other teams?" I reminded-asked him.
"Don't care! What will the coach do? Not letting me play! Come now!" He stood up, without looking back, with the confidence, that I will follow him.
Well.. I guess I would.

"Atsumu, where are going?" I had no idea, what we gonna do or where we going.
"Just walk" He replied without getting into details.
I sighed "We are in a forest and it getting dark. Are u planning to kidnap me?"
"I obviously already kidnapped you, R-u-i!" He was having fun, while I was somewhere in the forest.

After walking 10 min, we arrived at a platform, where u could see the whole city.
"WOOOW, that's beautiful!" I was so fascinated from the view.
Atsumu stood besides me. "Here, ya have the best view over the city! It's my secret place for just relaxing, because this view is satisfying. Maybe someone from up there is looking down on us, while we think there is no other big creatures than the us, human"
His voice was soothing and calm.
"Does other person know about this place?" I asked curiosly.
"No! Yer feeling special now?" I couldn't see his face, but he was too 100% smirking.

"Honestly yes" I chuckled in embarrassment.
"Should we head back?" He didn't wait for my answer and just started walking.

He accompanied me to my house.
"See ya" He said goodbye and walked straightforward.
I waited 'til I couldn't see him and then went home to the chaos I left.

-to be continued