The girl next door

I wake up to rocks being thrown at my window as I open the curtains I see Dylan standing in a white dress hair tied In a bun with rocks in her hand. "What are you doing?" " we are going to hang today remember" "yeah" "well get dressed we are leaving in 10" "yes boss" we both burst into laughter as I get dressed she pulls out her car. "So where are we going?" " to the best cafe in town!" " ok your paying" " no fair I'm driving you pay" Dylan argues "there's only one way to settle this a tickle fight " "nah you just pay" "so what your saying is your scared?" "What no your going down" "ready 3, 2, 1 " . As I leave the money on the table Dylan laughs and sticks her tongue out at me like a child and god she's cute when she does that. We talk about everything and anything as we walk around town by the time we get home it's like 8 we hang out at her house for a bit before my mum rings and ruins the night.

DYLAN'S POV
As soon as I here the familiar dreaded sound of the alarm I roll out of bed and start to get ready for school as I text Rhys to make sure he's ready I put a little more makeup on than usual. "Yup I'm ready now" "ok be there in 5" how is he already ready I haven't even done my hair, my hair omg it's a fucking nightmare and of course it has to be like this on the first day back. As Rhys models his uniform for me I nearly die it's so funny his browny blonde hair and his blue eyes make him look like total babe in his uniform he's going to get all the chicks I giggle to myself at the thought of him being surrounded by girls flexing his muscles and his muscles I almost melt every time I see him even though I've only seen him 3 times. "Dylan!!!!!" "Tilly!!!!!" ,"Turtle!!!!!" "Duck!!!!!" I hug my best friends in the whole world Tilly and Taliah they tell me about these guys that they met and then I started to talk about my hot neighbor speaking of my neighbor now friend where is he???? Oh no he's hanging out with them.