6

Zayns POV
Of course I still have feelings for Dylan but I can't say that she cheated on me and got pregnant with my best friend I can't forgive her for that. She has ruined me I don't know if I could ever trust her or anyone ever again and because of her I now have less of a chance of finding that special girl that stands out from all the rest. Rhys and Dylan also have some sparks and so do her and Harry. Rhys is already making a good impression on the guys but not me he is hiding something and I will get to the bottom of it. Something snaps me from my thoughts and I look to see Rhys clicking his fucking fingers in my face laughing I smacked them down hard how dare he think that he can win everyone over including Dylan how can she see anything in this son of bitch. "No not after how she treated me" I spat still trying to repress the memory of she how tore me apart.
Dylan's POV
I could see the pain behind Zayn's eyes and immediately my face dropped I still can't forgive my self for how I treated him I wish I could go back in time and do things differently I wouldn't change what happened but I would change the outcome of it because now I have ruined Zayn and I can never forgive my self for destroying such a beautiful thing. "Water fight!" Louis yells he is always in such a good mood the only time I've seen him upset was when he found out . Before I knew it Rhys had taken his shirt off showing me his impeccable abs they were so defined he was so muscly, Taliah and I were both staring with drawl threatening to come out I quickly put on a big smile. I feel something muscly get underneath me and and lift me up I screamed and it was Rhys he ran into the water and threw me in so I fell in the water, I grabbed his ankle and pulled him under. We came up to the surface laughing until we met in a gaze we stopped laughing "Kiss!!" I could here them all say so we did not disappoint.