8

Harry's POV

After hanging out with Tilly and Taliah for ages, Taliah and Louis now officially go out fucking finally god Louis can be such a pussy. I have now discovered that Tilly has strong feelings for me and I am beyond flattered because I also kind of like her back but on the other hand there is this angle who I am head over heels in love with named Dylan.
*Hey x* I text Dylan
*Hey x*she replies and I get butterflies just the little things she does make fall for her just that little bit more.
*Miss you x*
*Miss you too x* I am jumping up and down and screaming in my head.
*can we hang today plz x?*
*yes plz x we havnt talked in ages I miss you like crazy Harry :* *
*me too xx do u wana go to our secrete beach ;)?*
*omfg yes havnt been in ages we have to go curly ;))*
*meet u there in half an hour blondie xx*
*sure thing curly xx <3*.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

HARRY'S POV
"Hey blondie!" I say opening my arms hoping for a hug. "Curly" she runs and literally jumps into my arms we fall to the ground not expecting that she lands on top of just like that night. "Sorry uhm havnt hit the gym in a while" I say winking at her flexing "sure styles sure" "really Devine really I promise" I say sarcastically, she is still lying on top of me not moving just looking at my many tattoos. "Race ya!" I say rolling her off me and starting to run slowly taking my clothes off "no fair you actually suck!" She yells doing the same. After our swim we walk up to shore, I have stopped to admire her flawless body countless of times and still don't get tired of looking, the way the water sparkles on her abs, how her legs are so muscly yet so feminine, how her hair comes down just below her breasts and how her bikini hugs her body perfectly she looks like a fucking model and I am mentally taking photos and actually but she doesn't need to know that. "Can I ask you something?" I ask "yeah sure" she simply says "do you still have feelings for me" I want to know now so that way I don't get hurt as bad "yes" she smiles "really?" I ask making sure I heard her right "yes Harry I do still have feelings for you strong ones in fact" she says playing with the charm bracelet I brought her for her birthday. "I do too Dylan" I tell her leaning in to kiss her and she does the same as soon as our lips meet it feels amazing like we are the only ones on earth it's just indescribable really. "I thought you liked Rhys though?" I question her wanting to be the only one for my girl "I do but my feeling are much stronger for you Harry" she says "I think I love you Harry" she says biting her lip "Dylan I love you" I kiss her and she kisses back and it's amazing to know that the one person you love loves you back.

RHYS POV
I haven't actually talked to Taliah or Tilly yet so I'm going to go and hang out with them at Taliahs house. "Hey" I say waking through the door the girls are sitting on the couch gossiping about some shit "I brought pizza!!" They instantly get up, hug me and thank me. "So guys me and Louis go out now" Taliah says she is so happy it's adorable. After a while I learn a lot about these girls like how Tilly is a dancer and Taliah is an actor I have come across a strong attraction to Tilly she absolutely stunning and she is really interesting. Tilly and I leave Taliah's house, Tilly invites me over to her house to have a drink and watch a movie I really seem to like her. "listen Tilly do you know why Zayn and Dylan broke up?" "Yeah they all think I don't but Taliah and Dylan told me when I went to see her in hospital we don't tell the boys that I know because I wasn't there and I'm not there sometimes because of dance so it's just best for them not to know that I know but your alright" she explains "oh okay" "do you have a boyfriend?" "No" she says looking down I feel bad for because guys can't open there fucking eyes to see this amazing girl "why not your stunning" "no I'm not" "yes you are don't argue with me young lady" "okay boss, do u have a girlfriend" "no" "now that is surprising I mean look at you your fucking hot" she says and I'm flattered. "Aw shucks thanks girlie" I say sarcastically "welcome bae" I want to kiss her right now I know Dylan and I have something but so do her and Harry they also have history. "Tilly would you out with me?" I ask "uhm like a date?" "sure I'd love too" "ok text me" "sure thang ding a lang" she says laughing. As I'm walking home thinking about Tilly I am snapped from my thoughts by some dick honking their horn "need a ride?" A familiar voice says "yeah I'm lost" I tell Dylan and she laughs a cute adorable laugh she's extremely happy and I don't think it's about me being lost. "So you seem happy what happened?" I question her "oh nothing just that me and Harry might be going out, no big deal yah know" she says practically screaming with excitement "well that's good I'm happy for you" I say kind of hurt but more looking forward to my date with Tilly "shit our date sorry Rhys but I might have to cancel" she says obviously feeling bad "no it's alright cause I'm taking Tilly out on a date" "wow really congrats I didn't even know you liked her". Dylan and I gossip about Tilly and Harry the hole trip home she is probably my best friend here and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Dylan's POV
I'm over the moon that Harry and I are better than ever because I really like him I mean I love him. Rhys and Tilly are going out on a date so well I don't feel as bad that I lead Rhys on but we have a amazing friendship that I don't want to ruin.