16

DYLAN'S POV
Rhys, Harry and I walk back to Nialls house singing loudly to whatever song came into someone's head. "what are we going to tell them?" I ask because I don't want to lie to my best friends. "uhm we could just say that I went for a walk cause I was pissed" Rhys answers shrugging his wide shoulders. As we approach the front door Harry grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers to protect me from what was about to happen. "oh thank god your alright, don't scare me like that again" Niall says welcoming us with a hug. We take a seat in the lounge I sit on Harry's lap in the bean bag with Rhys in the bean bag next to us. "Rhys what happened mate?" Zayn asks breaking the ice "oh you know just needed a walk" Rhys says casually "yeah I get ya" Zayn replies friendly "what happened to your wrists Dylan?" Louis asks. Fuck I forgot to wear something to cover up my bandages. "uh well..... I broke one of my mums vases..... and I tried to pick up the glass....... I'm not good at picking up glass" I say more coming out like a question than an answer I see Taliah, Tilly, Niall,Zayn and Louis faces all drop knowing that I made that shit up and knew exactly what had happened. "sorry about that" Louis says I know he's meaning 'I'm sorry that you do this to your self and I'm sorry for bringing it up' "it's..... okay" I say trying to fight back the tears of so many people know one of my horrible habits. "I have to go get some air" I say quickly standing up wiping away my tears. I walk out to the deck in the back to he greeted by a cold wind. "babe are you okay?" Harry asks I don't want him to worry about me I hate feeling like his charity case. "yeah I'm fine go inside" I say kissing him to make him feel better "are you sure?" He asks "positive now go" I say giving him one last kiss before he leaves. As soon as I'm sure he's gone I begin to break down "Dylan are you okay?" A familiar deep voice fills my ears "yeah.......no" my voice cracks as I tear up. "Do you need a hug?" Zayn asks opening his arms. I run into his arms crying into his shoulder saying ''I'm sorry" over and over until he pulls my head away and holds my tear stained face to face him he whispers "Dylan your going to be okay. I forgive you" Zayn pulls me into a closer hug "I don't like you hurting your self" he says into my ear "neither but I feel like my body should match the pain that in feeling inside" I cry a little more knowing that Zayn won't tell anyone. "I know" he says kissing the top of my head. "am I a slut?" I ask "no Dylan a slut is someone who gets with every guy you have only ever kissed 4. Me, Harry, Rhys and Luke" Zayn says wiping away my tears. I giggle, I can't believe that he remembers when I told him that my first kiss was with a kid called Luke he kissed me when I was in primary school he snuck me up a tree and kissed me. "I can't believe you can remember me telling you that" I say still giggling "Dylan I remember a lot" Zayn says kissing the top of my head again.

TILLYS POV
Taliah, Louis and Harry keep glaring at me knowing that I have upset the princess. "what's your problem?" I ask everyone's snaps up to look at me. "you know why our problem is" Harry says harshly sending shivers down my spine. Naill, Liam and Rhys are confused obviously not knowing what's happened and Zayn well he dissapared. "is it that I upset the princess by stating the obvious" I snap back everyone looking at me in disgust as they are slowly figuring out what's happened.

"Tilly please stop this you have know idea how much that would of hurt her" Harry says softly "like you would know" I reply "I know more than you think" Harry replies coolly.
"Tilly, I know your upset but please don't take this out on her. I saw your face when you looked at her wrists I know you regret you said it but your not sorry" Rhys speaks its almost like he's reading my mind. "no I don't care about how I upset the princess and all her princes" I shoot him down I don't want everyone knowing how I feel about this hole situation.

I hate being the bitch of the group why does Dylan always get to be the good guy honestly. I still can't believe what she did to Zayn though that was horrible and to lie about it and pretend everything was okay god she's such a bitch. But I love her so much I have to deal with this just so I can keep the one person that I trust more than my self.

(Plz vote and comment add me on twitter @Mikaela_Dodson love ya hope you like it btw might be a 5sos book coming out xx ;)