26

*Harry's POV*
(After he drops Dylan off)

When I get home all the lights are out I'm guessing everyone's gone to sleep. So I quietly make some food and go to my room.

As I'm eating I here quiet sobs coming from mums room. I stand out side her door like I did when I was little.

*Flashback*

Baby Gemma and I are hiding under my bed while Mum and Dad fight.

Glasses smash and Dad yells at mum I hear her yelp. That's it I need to help my mum.

I storm into the kitchen to see Mum on the floor crying, she's backed into the corner as my father stands over with a broken glass bottle pointed at her.

I throw an empty beer can at my father before running. "Your turn now you little shit!" His voice booms.

Hiding behind the couch tears full of fear stream down my face. I had to do it for mum.

"Harry my boy come here" He says in a sing song voice. His footsteps heavy and loud nearing the couch.

My heart is beating faster and faster he knows where I am. He grabs me by the throat and pulls me from my only protection.

"Your worthless you can't even save your own mother" He whispers in my ear.

I kick him in the leg as hard as I could he drops me to the floor and I quickly run to the phone and call the police.

"Hello what's your emergency?" A nice lady asks.

"M-my Dad hurt my mum she's not talking and now he's coming to get me" I puff out as my fathers sinister laugh rattles the house.

"Where are you?" The lady asks.

"I-I" That's all I can get out before my dad throws me across the room. My head hits the wall and I fall to the ground.

"Harry my boy how stupid are you? You can't do anything, You will never be anything, You are nothing but a waste of space but don't worry I'll clear up that space" My father spits.

He kicks me hard multiple times and he picks me up by the neck and drops me on the glass table

*Flashback Ends*

I was 8 years old.

My father was an alcoholic he used to beat my mum until one day I stepped in. I had a broken leg, three broken ribs and a fractured collar bone. I was in the hospital for a while.

The words he said have haunted me ever since then. Mum has always blamed herself even when it wasn't her fault at all.

My father was a good dad before he lost his job and started drinking heavily. I have never been more scared in my life.

Gemma was to little to remember anything and I'm glad she doesn't have to live with these memories.

I don't no where my dad is and honestly I hope he's locked up so he can pay for the damage he caused our family.

I crawl into mums bed and hug her tight as she sobs into my chest.

All family's go through there fair share of pain and trauma. But it feels like we have been through a hell of a lot more.

That messed us up for years and it still has an effect on us.

Only one person knows this besides Mum and Gemma, and that's Dylan.

I remember after telling her she said "How can anyone say that you are worth something, you are worth this space. Harry I'm so sorry. Ill protect you" From that moment I knew she was the one. It took me while to actually realize it was love.

I fall asleep with mum in my arms.

*Dream*
"Come ere my boy" My dads voice echoes.

"Don't be scared son it's only me"

His large figure approaches me slowly. I'm pushed back into the corner. I close my eyes tight awaiting the pain.

It never came I open my eyes and Dylan's in my arms laughing and smiling.

*Dream Over*

A/N:
(Hey guys remember me? Haha sorry I haven't been writing. I've been having horrible writers block and I started another book on another acc it's called 'Just Another Social Outcast' it's a 5sos fan fic it would mean a lot of you would check it out and let me know what you think. Love you guys don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤)