Eighth

"You've got a week to say goodbye and don't forget to pack your stuff" mom ordered me.

"We'll be leaving at Saturday, understand?"

I nodded, I did understood everything she said but....

I wasn't ready, the school hasn't even start for long and now I have to leave?

I slumped down to my bed, should I tell Choa, but I don't want to make it sad. Maybe I should just tell her few days before leaving, so the week wouldn't be a sad one. Yeah, i should.

"Seolyeong!"

My body jolted in shock. Choa ran to me after shouting my name making all of the class staring at us wondering in curiosity.

Mom told me on Monday and she found out the next day.

"Is that true?"

"What's true?" I act dumb although I realized she knew i was transferring

"Don't play dumb with me, is that true you're transferring?" She paused, "oh god, please tell me it's not true at all?" She teared up.

I bit my lips, turning my face away and accidentally saw Jongin who's sitting behind me.

"It's..true?" He asked with his palm rested on his cheek.

I faked a smile, "yeah" I looked back to Choa, "it's true"

She gasped, "but.." I quickly said before she could even speak, "we'll keep in contact, so it's not a goodbye forever, okay?"

The weeks passed in a blink of an eye it was then my last day in this school.

I had called Sehun out to talk privately with him.

"Sehun...I.." i start the conversation. Nervousness could be heard from the tone of my voice.

He hugged me, "don't say it..." his hug is tight and passionate, "please don't say it's over"

"Sehun.." i softly whispered, "i'm sorry"

His hug tighten, I exhaled for the last time. " we're better off as friends, i'm so sorry"

It may sounded harsh but this is for the best of..us

Saturday
인천공항

I pulled my suitcase together with my mom to meet up with my dad.

"Your dad is there, let's hurry"

I give my dad a big hug, he pat my head and giving me a fatherly smile.

"Sorry to make you part from your friend"

"It can be help, it's not a goodbye forever anyway. We're just not going to meet everyday anymore" i assured my dad.

Just as the three of us start walking to board, I could hear Choa screaming my name. Maybe i'm hallucinating, because i miss them. I'm half glad to not meet them, because it'll make unable to leave them.

"Seolyeong!" And now I can hear Kim Jongin's voice. I decided to not turn back and a hand forcefully pulled my shoulder back

"Hey, wait a minute"

It's kim fucking Jongin standing infront of me, oh there's Choa as well
...and Sehun

"Hey..uhm, whay brings you guys here?"

"Are you out of your mind? You're leaving and we're to.." her voice cracked, " send you off..." she hugged me and cried

"Stop crying, it's not a goodbye forever. We'll keep contact, we'll still be bestfriends" my eyebrow tied a knot trying hard not to cry

"Choa..." jongin pulled her away. Choa moved away

Sehun then came forward

"Take care, seolyeong"

"I will, Sehun" i smiled and gave him a last hug, he kissed my forehead and carressed my face for the last time

The last person would be Jongin

"You.." he paused trying to find the right words "America will be a real culture shock to you,so.." he cleared his throat, "take care" he said softly and smiled.

I bit my lips, don't smile to me, don't. You're making me fall over again to you.

"Kim jongin"

He responded with a hm

I came closer to him, "what?" He asked, shocked at my action, i reached to his ears and whispered

I love you

And back away, his eyes opened wide and his plump lips were apart.

"Don't worry, i'll get over it" i smiled but the tears just fucking escape from my eyes.

"Sorry" i wiped it away

"Seolyeong.. I"

I'm going to get rejected..soon

"I'm sorry..I.." i raised my palm signalling to stop talking, I showed him a sincere smile.

"It's fine. Take care of Choa really..really well. I'll kill you, if she cried" i smirked at him.

"Alright, i'm going now,"

I looked at them for the last time and convinced myself this won't be a forever goodbye. I waved at them and they waved back all smiles on their faces.

And left..