Seventh

Sunday

It's today, finally her birthday, it was supposed to be as usual but my heart won't stop beating.

The drive there was nerve-wrecking, finally we had arrived at the venue. I wondered if she even will welcome us, after what happened yesterday. Sehun had opened the door for me and escort me down, how gentleman-like. Our hands stayed connected as we entered the entrance door.

Choa noticed both of us, she quickly ran to us

"I'm so sorry. For misunderstanding the situation" choa apologized

Seems like Jongin had explained everything, I looked at the necklace I had recommend for Jongin for her birthday present hanging around her thin neck, it looks perfect for her. Yeah, it definitely does.

"No, it's alright. Let's just enjoy, okay, birthday girl?" I pinched her teasingly, man, it's nice to see her smile like this.

"And..i'm sorry for saying something hurtful to you"

I let my hands travelled to her shoulder and pat it few times, assuring her there's nothing to worry about, to let her know her words no longer hit me hard. I just have to forget him...yeah..forgetting..

Him.

My eyes opened wide as soon as I noticed his formal attire, black and white, suit and tie cleanly combed hair, looking all too good.

Have.to.stay.calm.

I smiled to avoid being suspected,

"Hey"

"Hey" i paused, "jongin"

He smiled and looked over to Choa. For the love of god, the look perfect for each other, they match like a complete jigsaw puzzle.

"What are you staring at. Let's grab some drinks, okay?

"Oh" i looked around, "let's go"

My eyes couldn't leave the couple, it followed Kim Jongin, everywhere,every time, anywhere, anytime, someone please make it stop, who the hell creates this dashing man he's even more handsome today.

"Would you like some wine, miss?" A butler politely offered a glass of wine, I picked up a glass from a tray saying my thanks as the butler smiled and left to continue offering, I took a sip and smiled at the sweet taste roaming in my mouth.

I keep looking around Sehun is busy with his friends and i had decided to go outside to the balcony to get some...fresh air

I walked and walked, placing the glass of wine on any flat surface I could find enjoying the night sky.

"Seolyeong?"

Great, the person I wouldn't want to sre right now.

"Why're you here?" His voice is warm as he stands beside me, "enjoying the night sky?" He chuckled, "or trying to escape from the people?"

"None of the above" i smiled and laughed a bit as I took another sip of my wine to stop me from getting even more nervous.

"Then tell me" his voice sounded likr he's really worried.

"It's nothing,alright. Stop asking, go and be by Choa's side" i'm praying inwardly, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"I'm not leaving till you tell me," he sounded more serious

"God, just leave me alone. I dont want to be bothered, more over, by you"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, dont..bother me, leave. Let me be in peace"

He stormed back inside looking really unhappy. I looked over my shoulder checking if he even looked back to me,turning my head to where it's to be, my vision starts getting blurry

"What the.." i wiped and wiped but it kept welling up, what the hell happened to me.

"Damn.." i cursed at my tears that won't even stop flowing at all.

"Something really is bothering you"

I gasped at the voice, he came back..again

"I told you not to bother me" I coldly answered. He leaned on the wall beside me, arm crossed on his chest and gave out a long sigh.

" i would be heartless if I leave you" he paused unsure if he should even say the next sentence, but still he does, "here, crying alone"

"I'm not crying.."

"Oh you're not? Very convincing, seolyeong. Nice try" he teased at me while shoving his face beside me, i looked away trying to avoid making any necessary eye contact with him

"Who made you?"

"What?" I asked

"Who made you cry?"

"Does it even have anything to do with you"

"It does" he stopped and cleared his throat, "you're my girl's bestfriend after all"

The words strike you hard again. Ouch

I sighed left with nothing to say

"I see" i answered him shortly, "but really, i'm fine, alright?" I pushed him away, "you shouldn't spend too much time here, Choa might need you"

"Weird girl" he kept walking as I pushed him away, he walked further and further into the crowds and blends in it.

Monday

I spend my days at school as usual, nothing big happened or anything. I ignored jongin to avoid any feelings coming back.

Well, I wish my time here would be longer, I wish I don't have to be apart from them

.

.

"What?!" I dropped my bag on the floor after reaching home from school

"Are you serious?" I asked still cant believe anything

"Yes,sweetheart. We're moving"

"What about school?"

"I'm sorry but you won't be graduating there" mom gave an apologetic look, "we'll have you transferred to another school"

No way

A/n: another chapter done! Whoever you are thanks for reading! Leave a comment and votes pleaseee

Love y'all,xoxo
-overdosedbykai