Forth

"Uh, I guess...why not, let's go!" You said trying act calm and all.

"Cool, i'll pick you up after school then, bye for now" sehun siad while carressing your cheek.

You stood there like a log looking at Sehun's fascinating, broad back walking even further to his class.

Your feet started to walk again back to your class, Choa looked at you in confusion, you hurried your steps and hugged Choa after reaching her.

"Choa eonni...choa eonni..." you said with your most aegyo-ist voice

"You're making me cringe,girl. What made you so happy?" Choa said while her hands tried to peel you off her.

Jongin smiled a bit looking at your action, he thinks it's very cute.

"Oh sehun ask me out on a date....after school! Omg, i can't calm down at all!" You said fanning your redden cheek.

Choa smiled widely with a big wide smile pasted on her face congratulating you in every way.

"See, I knew it! He likes you back too. Both of you should definitely date!" Choa cheerfully said.

"Sehun did?" Jongin laughed sarcastically

You and Choa are shocked at Jongin's action

"Sehun would be a waste if he's with you" jongin said with a devilish expression

"Excuse me.." you said with a bit hurtful face

"What's so good about you to make Sehun interested in you" he continued

Choa tried to stop Jongin

"You good for nothing girl, I didn't knew Sehun got a bad taste for girl"

You felt your heart throb and suddenly it... hurts. Feeling a lump on your throat and trying make it disappear by swallowing but it doesn't make any changes.

You quickly exhale, looking upward to stop whatever liquid is trying to form on your eyelids, fanning yourself. You wanted to shout at him but can't,it might cause a scene.

"You don't have to say it that way. I know i'm not pretty and..." biting your lips hard before facing both of them, smiling.

"Whatever, at least i'm happy Sehun ask me out on a date" you smiled happily forgetting every hurtful words you felt just now.

Jongin looked at you in confusion. Usually, you would cry, fight back or shout at him but now it's different.

"Hey, Jongin. You forgot to say something" Choa said slightly angry

"Huh? Oh that..um, sorry..(y/n)" he said with the lowest voice ever

"Omg, did that kim jongin just apologized?" You said while laughing, slamming your hands hard on his shoulder.

"Hey,(y/n). That's violence! Are you okay? You hurt?" Choa said while worrying about Jongin's freshly bruised shoulder.

Jongin raised his palm signalling he's okay. The bell rang and all of you went back to their respective places as the next homeroom teacher came.

You keep looking at the school feeling excited for the date after school. The last class finished and you got ready to be picked up by Sehun, looking at your face on the mirror and putting some makeup making you look a little bit presentable, Choa grinned. You shoo-d her away she teased you by messing up your hair

"I swear i'll stop talking to you if you continue this" you warned her

"You big meanie,Sehun's here. Bye, have fun" she whispered before tugging Jongin's hand and left.

Jongin stopped and had a small talk with Sehun joking with each other, you looked at Jongin and Sehun, it's rare to see them interacting since they are in different class now.

Once Sehun saw you, he end the talk and turn every of his attention to you. You smiled at him and left with Sehun after bidding good bye to Choa and Jongin.

You went everywhere with Sehun, good thing he could drive whoch made it easier to travel anywhere.

The moon rose and they sky darkens, both of you enjoying the time together as if the world belongs to both of you

The drive was quiet and romantic, Sehun's left hand is tangled with your right. His right hand stayed on the wheel.

"Jongin bullied you a lot" sehun broke the silence

You snapped out from your daydream, "uh..yeah,used to..it lessen after Choa came to his life"

"They're together?" Sehun asked

"Not really together, but the feelings are...mutual..i think so"

"That's news to me, he never told me anything"

You decided to drop the topic, not wanting to talk anything about Jongin, when you're with Sehun. The car arrived at your home, he kissed you forehead and you left the car waving as the car accelerate and left.

Turning on the lights to your room, you let your body bounce to your single bed, too tired to even bath and change.

You checked your phone, the notification says 3 messages. You slide to the right letting the application loads up.

"Choa, oh.. mom and....." you sat up. Reading the last senders message making you forgot the tiredness of your body.

You hurriedly ran down, opening the door. You saw Kim Jongin standing outside.

"Why..what..do you want" you asked

"I...need to talk to you" he said while massaging his back neck

"Uh.." you looked back to your home and nobody is home currently.

"Let's talk inside then"

A/N: i'm sorry for not updating as soon as possible. Totally forgotten about this fanfic. This fanfic is really not well made. My english sucks and the plot is too...long. but still hope you all enjoy my fanfiction. Hope it made your heart beats fast since the next part might be more interesting...dont expect too much...im not a very good writer, but i'll try to improve. I didn't know I would even have that much view and comments. Made wanf to continue this and not let you all down. Love y'all, xoxo
-overdosedbykai