Twelvth

Another day at my very busy part-time job. While I was preparing to look after the counter, I could hear a lot screaming and shoutings

"OPPA you're so handsome"

Just by hearing that sentence, I knew a very very stupid idol came over to a place filled with stalker fans. I looked over to the crowds trying to find out who's that idol everyone so excited for

"Move! Move!" I could see the security pushing away few girls out.

That's when I could see who came. Kim Jongin, poor guy being pushed here and there by the girls

He approached me in the counter
"Busy aren't you" giving an almost inaudible sigh
"Even busier with you present" i said while my hands are ready to press whatever order he wants

"You're eating this alone?" I laugh looking at how long the receipt is
"Dumb aren't you?" He sigh again, " i lost so I have to treat all the hyungs lunch"
"I hope they bully you more" i smirked before heading to the kitchen to give the orders to Chef.

"..and" i looked at the figure of kim jongin still waiting in the same spot
"Sir, you should be waiting on the vacant seat"
"I want to if I could, not with these girls surrounding me" he said quietly
" must be tough for you" i look at his hands taking the papers and pens one by one giving out signs.

The girls wouldn't leave even the security has been shouting loudly a few times. I've never asked him before, why on earth he, out of mant jobs in this society chose being an idol. Suddenly, I became curious. But it's not the right time to be asking him that though, look how his hands are busy. I smiled inward, thinking how flabbergasted he is.

"Kim jongin-ssi" the manager called him
Jongin turned his back and looked at the amount of paper bags on the counter, it is impossible for him to get everything alone, even with the help of securities they need to go back again to get the rest of them.

"Oppa is it too much? Should I help you with some?" The fangirls started taking action.
It is true he needed help, anyone could help but...stalker fans? No.

I could see his adam's apple moving upward and down, he looks troubled and I started to pity him.

I'm being too kind. Right?

"I'll help you, jongin-ssi" I speak out
Jongin looked at me with a very unsure face.
"You don't have to, you know"

"It's fine! I'm strong"

He tried to speak again but he decided to keep quiet
"Don't regret it.." he mumbled
I smiled confusely, not understanding what he meant

We walked back to the building carrying those paper bags on our hands. No words was said, nothing.

"Up till here,thanks for your help" he took every paper bags I carried.

"You sure it's fine? I could help you till inside"

"Seolyeong please go back" he whispered

I squinted my eyes looking at him, "whatever,bye" and quickly left

Just when I arrived at the shop again, all eyes are on me, stalker fans again. But I don't really care, i went inside and stood at cashier again.

"Brave aren't you" the manager came and stood beside me.

"What do you mean" i looked at him confusely.

"It's a profit to medias" he left after giving me some sort of hint which I couldn't understand. I'm really slow. Aren't I?

The next day

I feel like crushing my phone with my hands

"Exo's kai spotted together with a woman?" I gritted my teeth, "can't they see his body guards beside him?!" I feel really annoyed by this news, " the title is really misleading!" I threw my phone on the bed to calm myself.

In the midst of calming myself, my phone rang, I saw the caller ID, it's Choa. I quickly accept her call

"Choa.."

"I know, you're just helping him carrying stuff right? The company is confirming it false to the media."

"That's a relief"

"Seolyeong-ah" i answered her with a hum, "it's better for you to stop hanging out with..us"

"What?" I can't believe what I just heard

"I'm not breaking our friendship, but we can't hangout like we used to" she sounded very serious, " it's different now, I can't be normal people anymore"

"Choa..don't say that"

"I don't want you to get hurt because of the medias" i finally understood everything she said. She really cared about me

"Then why did you choose to become this? When you knew it'll take your freedom away?"

"Seolyeong..it's always been my dream to become a model" she sigh, "it applies to Jongin and Sehun too, it's their passion"

"What makes you different from normal people? So celebrities can't hangout with their non-celebrity friends anymore? What kind of bullshit is that?"

"You're pissing me off, seolyeong"

"What do you mean.."

"It's clear that i'm telling you to get the fuck off from my life, jongin's life and sehun's life" she paused, i tried to answer her but she cut me off, "You bring bad luck to us. Can't you see? We're famous now. We're an inspiration to people! What about you? A part-timer in a coffee shop? With no dreams to pursue? I pity you,seolyeong"

"How can you say that!" My voice cracked

"Your pretty face is such a waste, I wouldn't want people to think my bestfriend is working at a coffee shop, it's really not my style and it doesn't suit my image at all" she laughed devilishly, "It would be better if you became a makeup artist. So i could proudly speak that you're my bestfriend"

"Choa-ssi, you've gone too far now"

"Whatever, i'm very busy" she hung up immediately

I cursed inwardly.

That bitch...