Thirty-Sixth

After work, Sehun had messaged that he's filming something close to my workplace and by close he means very close. It's just few buildings away and had arrived at a photo studio. I peeked over the crowds of people, gathering in that one place and looking at the members getting their pictures taken one by one.

Few people noticed my presence,they knew who I was there for. Some gave a very disgusted look, some tried to talk to me, some don't care. Well, in my honesy opinion, I prefer the last person. After ignoring every stares and murmurs coming out from them I set out to find their managers, that place creeps me out the most and I chose to not stay there any longer.

"Manager-nim," I called out to one of the manager standing still close the set. After putting off his cigarettes, he gladly greeted me back. I told my purpose coming here.

"Yes, he told me beforehand and to ask me to take care of you until he's done, so please make yourself comfortable, don't hesitate to ask for help,"

I thanked and just stood beside, staring at the members changing their poses each time the camera shutter clicks. Coincidentally, Sehun was there too with 2 other members, he looks dashing and handsome and I couldn't take my eyes off from him, my lips too won't curving into a smile.

But then, the members left and was changed into Jongin. Sehun and Jongin had to take photos together. I secretly sneak a peek at Jongin, damn, he really is good at photoshoots. He looks very comfortable and his expression is very professional especially his lips it's like inviting every girl to kiss that plump lips of him. Dear god, who created that wonderful being?

That lips, I've once kissed, since when it became so sexy and tempting again?

I shook pervy thoughts away, my cheeks felt like it's almost burning.

"Where can I get a drink?" I asked the manager, he was pointing into the vending machine close our standing point.

I bought the drink and quickly gulp it down clearing my mind from the thought of Jongin. But hell, no one could resist Kim Jongin, he's like the god of sexiness. Exaggerating much? Hm.

I decided to buy another drink for the manager, who had to accompany me till Sehun's done.

I gave him the drink, he looks shock and thankful.

"You're nice," he praised, "no wonder Sehun likes you,"

"I'm glad to hear that," I smiled at him, he looks at me and said, "now I know why Jongin fell for that smile,"

I stopped smiling, "jongin?"

He nodded, "well, i've said too much, let it be, wouldn't want to spill his secret,"

He kept his lips shut and I couldn't ask for more details but still why would I even want to know, but.. i'm curious and it started to bug me, I want to ask him.

Just then, the members were given a break and they all left the set to enter the makeup room.

I bowed to each of them, they knew me so they bowed back and we exchange small talks.

Jongin walks past me, I gave him a small nod and he gave me his signature smirk, this time it looks more sexy with that smoky makeup of his. I gulp down and lick my lips to keep calm and not jump on him like a crazy sa-..girl would do.

"Why so tense?" He talks as if he didn't know anything. He brushed his hair back and slips his hand inside his jeans' pocket trying to seduce me or something.

"I wasn't, you're thinking too much," I avoided his gaze