Eighteenth

"Good morning miss, how can I help you?" The pretty looking receptionist spoke to me with a big smile

"I received an email..from your boss"

"Ah, you're Seolyeong-ssi, please follow me"

I trailed behind the woman, she has a very awesome figure, sure that is making me jealous

She opened the door and let me in to the waiting room.

"Please wait,while I call on the boss"

I smiled and nod slightly, she seems harmless..for now

"Welcome,"

I quickly turn my vision to the voice source

He firmly grabbed my hand and shook hands with me, I gave him a straight face.

"Let's get straight to the point," he say down on the sofa, crossing his legs.

"I have a very nice offer for you,"

I straighten my back, I knew what is his offer, the boss is stupid as he looks and really is looking down on me

"Don't you want to work with us?"

Bingo.

I smirked

"That..I don't think so," I paused studying his expression, "i'm happy at my current working place,"

"The pay here is higher than that place"

"At least I don't have a shitty boss at that place"

He laughed, "what makes you think i'm a shitty boss?"

I crossed my legs and arms, "the girl with jon- I mean Kai that time, the one that went scandalous"

"What of her?"

"That girl is me, I bet you don't even remember, all you think about is how to earn more money, and you'll do anything to do that, even harassing your own employee"

The boss gave a very unpleasant face but it looks like he's starting to lose his temper

I cockily stood up, "how does it feel? Being rejected? Do you feel bad? Stop thinking that everything will go however you want it to be. What goes around comes back around boss, karma's a bitch"

I forcefully opened the door open, it creates a loud bang as it hit the wall, all the employees' eyes shot up looking towards me, I ignored their questioning gaze and walking away from the boss' room.

So much for my cockiness.

"Shit, where am I?"

I questioned myself, agreeing that I'm lost in this large company. My hand immediately fished out my phone buried somewhere inside my handbag, unlocking it and start calling someone who knows this place the best.

"Choa? I'm at your workplace" I said

She gasped, "what, why, no"

"I met with your boss, I rejected his offer to work with him, I might get in trouble after this but at least you're free"

"I thank you for that, i'm not in the building currently"

"I thought so, currently I have no idea where am I,"

"Tell me wh-" she was cut off, the staff shouted her name as the filming is about to begin, "sh-um.. call jongin or anyone, i'm sorry I have to go"

"Alright, sorry for holding you back"

She immediately hung up, I look back at the screen debating whether I should call Jongin, he is a very busy person after all, well..trying will not hurt after all.