Ninth

3 years later...

"Choa? I'm on my way to your crib now" i said on the phone

Finally I'm back in South Korea. These past few years is really a big shock to me, Jongin and Sehun debuted in a group named as Exo and it's really a big hit. Choa became a really famous model and actress, her face were in every famous brand I could find.

What have I become? Oh, just a make up artist and a stylist, a part-time barista too.

I decided to come back to South Korea to have a reunion with Choa and also the other two who really have no time to spend with friends anymore. They're too busy with stages and concerts. Well, at least they're successful now and how lucky I am to be friends with those two.

I rang the doorbell, waiting nervously on what's coming up ahead, how Choa will see the me now.

I waited for the door to my temporary home opened. It clicked open and finally I saw my bestfriend all dolled up and looking pretty,way much prettier.

"Seolyeong! Omg, I miss you" she hugged me tightly and all jumpy

"I miss you too, let me in now. I'm still feeling jetlagged"

Choa showed me around her apartment before letting me know which room i'll be using.

"You can stay here forever if you want" she said

"Put down your things, let's go meet Jongin and Sehun" she said out of blue

"Next time,okay? I'm tired"

"No way, both of them ain't got lots of free time, now get your ass up and let's go"

She forcefully pulled me and not long after, we've arrived at a building, we moved through a large crowd of fangirls who squeals seeing Choa saying she's pretty,cute and all sorts of compliment. The security prevents them from getting closer, she pulled my hand and led me inside the building via the backdoor.

Holy cow, i'm inside the SM entertainment.

She didn't let go of my hands at all, we continue walk through the corridor, saying hello to the staffs and....

Is that Siwon

"Choa, pinch me. Is that Siwon? He's so handsome"

Choa smirked, "siwon oppa! Would you mind coming here"

I gasped and hid behind Choa, "you don't have call him" i grumbled

Choa laughed at my funny reactions. I exchanged with Super Junior's Siwon, he's even more handsome upclose. Man, this is really an eye candy.

"Moving on!"

We continued and finally stopped at a door, there's voices inside.

"Currently, Exo is practicing. Jongin and Sehun is inside, let's surprise them!"

I can't reject after coming this far, i nodded agreeing.

She pulled the handle and revealed herself inside, the music becomes louder as the barrier keeping the music down is opened.

I waited behind her still trying to get used to the loudness of the song and suddenly it stopped.

"Jongin! Sehun! Look who is this?"

She pulled me harshly and finally I revealed myself to both of them.

"Hey..." I greeted

Both of them looked at me in disbelief, Sehun came to me

"Seolyeong? It's been so long" he studies my face before pulling me to a hug, he grew taller and I can feel his muscular body, he has been working out I bet.