Twenty-Second

Jongin occupied my brain every second. His face keep repeating like a never ending movie, I do feel really bad for him since my anger took over me.

I decided to call him, but it was really hard to even press his number. All you need was just a single press, Seolyeong. Why can't you do it?

I can feel my heart clench, it doesn't feel good at all.

Ring

My phone rang

"Eh?" My eyes widens after seeing the caller id, "hello? Sehun?"

He replied with a hey and then it became an awkward silence.

"What's up?" I asked, it's really rare for Sehun to call me

"I should be asking you that, insteaf of you asking me"

Did he know? I thought

"N-nothings up, it's all okay" I faked my laugh. Yet, he didn't buy that at all.

"Are you sure nothing happen between you and him?" He asked again

"Why're you asking when you knew about it?"

"Jongin kept his lips shut, so I asked you instead,"

"Look sehun, it's not really your business, so dont..."

"Chill, princess" he cut me off, "I was just trying to help my friend who's hurt by someone" he meant me but didn't mention my name at all.

"I'm sorry for hurting your friend but i'm also trying to fix this for your information," I spoke in a higher tone

"There we go again, you with your anger issues

"Shut it will you," I said, unhappy.

"You act like you knew Jongin too well yet you can't understand his hardship, poor Jongin"

"What's your problem, if you're calling me for this, I'm hanging up,"

"He needs you more than you think, he would do anything just to meet you, anything, even throwing this life"

This life.. he meant the idol life. Busy and has no time for others.

"Do me a favor" I said

"Im all ears," he replied

"Make sure you won't let him skip any meal, accompany him," I said, "i'll deal with the issues after work" I added

Sehun replied with a hum signalling he understood, "thanks sehun, so much"

We hung up afterwards

Sehun's eyes fixated to the screen.

"You're a lucky man,Jongin" he chuckled, "but im done playing the good guy here" he slips his phone inside his pocket, " im taking back what's supposed to be mine,"

---

Thank goodness my shift was over earlier that it always used to, I had contacted Jongin's manager, he said Jongin was sent home since he won't be attending any broadcasts for the time being.

I rushed to his dorm. After arriving at the door, my heart is beating so quickly that I could feel it beats against my skin.

Has it always been this hard to approach someone after fighting, has it been this difficult to approach Jongin?

I sigh, trying to gather all courage.

I find the right timing and finally my finger is pressed on the bell.

I waited and pressed again, this time he answered

"Seolyeong?"

"Hey, babe. It's me"