Thirty-Fifth

Few days later during my break time, I decided to visit Sehun at the photoshoot venue bringing a small lunch I made at home, he should be hungry by now.

I exitted the cab and had arrived on the location, looking around to find someone I know. My steps stopped when I saw his manager smoking outside the door, I approached him happily.

"Good afternoon," I greeted the manager, he looks at me and smiled back putting away his cigarettes.

"Do you know where Sehun is?" I asked since that's the only thing I'm here for, he pointed inside and answered, "the waiting room, you know where that is," he said. I bowed respectfully and also not forgetting to thank him for letting me know his location.

I entered carefully not disturb and workers or bump into any of this expensive looking equipment. I came in peace after all.

I stopped at the door with the writing 'waiting room' on it, knocked on it a few times and opens it without any thoughts. Only to be welcomed by a very disturbing view of Sehun and Choa.

Choa was holding onto Sehun and Sehun's hand rested on her waist. I was chanting to myself to keep calm and act natural but my anger builds up and it just exploded.

"Choa.." I entered and bangs the door behind me, "what exactly do you want?" I gritted suppressing my anger.

"Seol, this isn't what you think, I.." she tried but I cut her off not wanting to listen at her lies, just no more.

"Is Jongin not enough? Taking him away from me, is that not enough? Why're you trying to seduce Sehun as well?" I shouted at her, my anger bubbles up as each word left my mouth.

"This isn't the first time it happens, I never bestfriends are like this?" I said. Sehun approached me to calm me down, " hey, listen to her explain, it really wasn't the way you think it is,"

I looked at Sehun in disbelief, "really? Why're you defending her, you know what happen that time, you know she seduce and stole Jongin away, and now she's after you,"

"Let her explain, please," Sehun begged

"Are you out of your mind?!" I shouted at him, "I'll never believe someone like you, ever again," I pointed at Choa in anger.

"Seol, calm down," Sehun pleaded again

"Seol, there was a roach and I got scared so I held onto him, it just you came at the wrong time," her voices lowers.

"What if I hadn't came to visit, you would've had the opportunity to seduce him, did you?" I attacked her.

"I won't, really, I'm really sorry," her voice cracked.

"I've forgiven you too much and you never learn! I've had enough of you"

"Seol!" This time Sehun raises his voice, "she said sorry, just stop,"

"Really, Sehun, you're defending her? I'm your girlfriend.."

"Yes you are, but still you're in the wrong.." he mumbles the last sentence.

I could hear clearly what he had said, and it just breaks my heart knowing he wasn't on my side, I grit my teeth angrily and my hand just acted up, it flew and slaps Sehun's cheek, his eyes widen in shock.

"You think I wasn't aware that both of you went out for a coffee, just the both of you?" I said, "you're the worst, Sehun, I can't believe you defended this back-stabbing friend I have," I said sarcastically aiming for Choa.

She knew it was for her,but couldn't reply knowing I'm way too mad to even listen to her talk even explain.

The room became silent and the tension rises. I stared at Sehun, he had nothing to say no more and decided to ignore my presence or even looked back at me, I sigh and left the room quickly, I hasten my footsteps to move away as fast I can. I looked to checked if Sehun had followed me, but no... he didn't. I was left disappointed but who cares.

I exitted the location and still no sign of Sehun following me, why isn't he here. Even after I left the location, he never came out. The hours I spent at work before leaving is tough, my focused was fully on my phone, waiting for his message or calls but none even after I went home still waiting for him but no. Whatever, I went to sleep angrily.

The next day wasn't the best feeling to wake up to, as soon as I open my eyes my brains starts to replay yesterday's drama making me angry again. I looked my phone checking if he had left a message. None, he didn't. But there was Jongin's name written there. "Sehun came home looking unhappy, what happened?" So he did decided not to contact me, I gripped my phone tighter before typing the reply back at Jongin telling I don't know or everything's fine or maybe he's tired. Outsiders shouldn't butt in after all.

He replied back quickly which was quite a huge shock to me knowing Jongin is a REALLY heavy sleeper.
Okay, good morning :) was his reply. I greeted back his morning greeting before entering the bathroom to get ready for work. I was feeling nervous, since Sehun might or might not come to do his hair and makeup, I was hoping not to meet him knowing how awkward would it be especially it's only me who can and would do all of the member's make up. I wish time wouldn't fly so fast and now I'm standing beside the counter, waiting for my clients to arrive. I tapped the table with my finger out of boredness and also nervousness, never in my life I had felt this way before. I still can remember how I slapped him without regretting after.

"Good morning," Sanghoon greeted to customers who had just arrived. I looked at the entrance and knew it was the members coming here to style themselves.

"Damn it," I cursed under my breath, it's now or never seol, I thought to myself. I greeted them as well, bowing at them as they bowed back. I waited for Sehun's entrance, he was the last one to entered and decided to ignore me. I stared at his back apologetically, I deserve that.

Wait! No I don't deserve that at all, she was in the wrong and Sehun too, if he treats me that way and I'm going ignore him as well. I frowned my eyebrows, the members and Sanghoon felt the tension between us and decided not to ask.

After few members had finished their face, it's Sehun's turn, he sat quietly without attempting any small talks or even apologize. I started prepping his he closes his eyes quietly not talking or moving at all, he's being cold right now.

"Sehun.." I softly called out his name, "hm..." he hums his answer eyes fixated on his phone.

"Sorry.." I gave up being the hard-headed.

"For?" He asks coldly.

That's not the answer I had expected.

"For not considering Choa's feeling and..." I paused studying his expression.

He finally peeled his eyes from his phone and focused on me.

"And?" He asked again.

"For slapping you..?" I answered with a questioning tone, hoping he would forgive me.

He stared for few seconds and smiled.

"Alright, I forgive you,"

My lips curved into a wide smile, the feeling of relieve is just too good. I quickly gave him a quick hug, jumping in excitement.

"I was hurt when you didn't contact me at all,"

"But it was so cute of you, begging me like that, I felt so loved," he said a bit blushing, cringe-worthy, yes..

I was enjoying the moment when suddenly a cough broke that one moment. I rolled my eyes to the direction, "sorry but I'm next after him," baekhyun said.

Sehun giggled as he left the seat, he place his palm on top of my head and messed it up a bit before leaving this time for real.

Baekhyun sat down awkwardly, "it's good both of made up, he's angry yesterday night and nobody dares to ask him,"

"We have a little misunderstanding," I said and Baekhyun had stopped asking knowing I had to start prepping his face.

A/n: hello! This is the next part and have a great day also I sense this fanfic ending soon since it's about time I end this fic and continue to make other fanfics. One more, I have an instagram account @overdosebykai which contains some of my few early fanfics, that's the kick start to this wattpad account ㅋㅋㅋ do follow my ig account, i'll be waiting~

Do I have fellow Indonesian readers here? Comment~ go go go