Thirty-First

I palmed my face with both of my hands sitting down on bed feeling depressed.

I picked my phone and quickly dialled Sehun.

"Please pick up," I prayed

No answer, where is he right now when I need him the most.

But then an unknown number had called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"It's me," the other caller said

"Uh, sorry, who?" I asked carefully

"I'll pick you up at 10 at the basement," he ended the call

I frown at the weird conversation I just did and noticed the time, I still have lots of the time before 10 and decided to slowly take my time.

I waited in the basement parking lot with a cap, eyeglass and face mask to cover my face and right on the time a black shiny car came.

I was on guard, since I knew no information about this and the driver rolled down his window.

"Oh my.." I said shockingly, "the least person I expect," I said sarcastically

"Get in," he ordered and I did

"So," I said, "are you here to sabotage me? I know I did wrong," I admit this time he deserves to be mad at me, he's trying to keep his business going, the company boss, and here I am, making another scandal.

"Yes, I do resent you for what happened,but Sehun came and talked to me," he said, "he was apologizing so much for being careless and all, I just can't stay angry at him,"

"Boss, I didn't know you have a kind heart within you," I said teasingly

"I'm sorry for what I did before, shouldn't have done that,"

I was flustered, "no, i'm sorry for my arrogance too,"

"No more bad blood? Well my company happily accepts you as one of them, feel free to enter and exit," he said

I nodded and thanking him.

"Don't worry about all the media, I'll settle it," he said full of confident

I looked at him worriedly, but I know I could trust this man, he is the boss of a big entertainment company after all, he holds more experience than I do.

I exitted his car and returned to my room, I decided to get a day off because it's risky to go out when the news is still hot and fresh.

I lounge on the sofa while watching the television, I avoided any news channel but can't since exo is a very famous after all.

Not long after, I saw the face of the boss whom I met not long ago on the TV

The reporters are shoving mics to his faces and the bodyguards are pushing them away.

One of the reporters asked, "can you tell us more about the woman?"

"Is it true he is dating?"

"What is he doing in the apartment,"

Questions flooding one by one targetting the boss. He calmly answered

"I wish you reporters could find a better scoop than this one," he said earning another floods of questions

"He was just visiting his highschool friend," he paused, "do idols can't visit their friends anymore? They need something to relax, I would never restrict my talents to that extreme,"

The reporters became quiet.

"I'll jusy clarify this, they're only highschool friend, nothing more, he was just visiting his friend, that's all,thankyou" after ending his speech he left.