Thirty-Fourth

"A photoshoot with Sehun?" I said with my hands busy arranging stuffs on the table.

"Yeah, we will start tomorrow, it"s for a magazine," Choa said on the other side of the phone.

"Oh.." I wasn't really that supportive for their job but they're professionals after all I couldn't selfishly ask him to not do it.

"I'm just telling you this, you should know about it," Choa said

"Thanks for telling Choa but gotta work now," I said hurriedly and ended the call.

Why do I get a bad feeling from this.

-

A day after and I got message from Sehun telling me about the photoshoot and had asked me to visit him. I agreed without much thought.

I left at noon heading to the site, it was packed with staff members roaming around making themselves useful and look busy.

I was escorted to the changing room, where Choa and Sehun had finished their preparation for the photoshoot. I smiled when my eyes saw him.

"You came," he said excitedly,

"I'm here," I answered shortly and approached him. He hugged my waist and pulled me closer.

"You look gorgeous today,"

I held my smile but couldn't hide my red cheek, I played with his styled hair fixing some strands of hair which I think and don't find it nice. He obediently stopped moving around.

"Thanks baby," he said

"It's my job to make people look nice," I pressed my palm on both side of his cheek and lifting up to meet my eyes, "perfect as always, off you go," I said

He made a quick aegyo before heading out with his fingers intertwined with mine, pulling me out.

"Don't leave my side," he commanded, I nodded obediently.

I stood quiet far behind the cameraman, enough for me to see the set. Choa entered together with Sehun and they start posing. They're relax and very comfortable with each other, even when the cameraman ask them to look at each others face, they still manage to did it. Their professionalism is on point.

I smiled feeling proud at him, he's passionate and hardworking, something you learn and follow from.

After millions after shutter click and flashes, they had to change their outfits to the next one and came back with another.

This side of Sehun is something I never seen in real life, all I know he was never serious and likes to play around. Totally different from Jongin.

What am I thinking.

I shook of my thoughts and focused back to my boyfriend posing a lil' bit even closer to Choa. The feeling of jealousy starts filling my heart, I looked away for a second to calm my heart and it's helping me quite a bit. I looked back again to the set and Sehun was looking at my direction, giving me a quick wink before his quickly moves to the camera's direction, I giggled at his action.

Another million of shutters clicked and flashes light, they gave a short break to the both models. I gave Sehun a drinking water to quench his thirst, he quickly gulps it down, seems he's too thirsty to even talk first.

"Good job," I said to him

He smiled without replying.

"Let's find you a chair to sit on, you're probably tired standing for a long time,"

I pulled his hand behind me and entered the changing room again. We sat on the sofa provided.

"Your hair is messed up," I said and quickly fixes it, he pulled me back down to my seat and he used my leg as a pillow.