Thirtieth

My weeks here at the hospital is boring,but.. not to borinh, Sehun had always kept me company. 3 days after that night, Jongin came together with Choa to visit then I heard they're back together again, it's all over the news and people are giving positive responses, making them very comfortable showing their relationship to the world.

"Congratulations! I'm happy for both of you," I said excitedly while clapping my hand

Choa smiled happily, she deserves a man like Jongin, although I'm not 100% willing to give Jongin up but this pain too shall pass.

"You better take care of her well, or i'll kill you!" I said teasingly

Jongin smiled, "you've said that to me before,"

"I do, that day when I left for America, treasure her," I said, "do I sound like a mother?" I grinned.

"You do, baby girl," Choa hugged me tightly, "I'll come again when they discharged you,"

I nodded without answering still faking a smile. This is just like the old time, when I had feelings with Jongin and he's in mutual feelings with Choa.

Well, at least I had the chance to be in a relationship with him although it's only a short time.

"Seol.." Choa started again, "i'm sorry,"

"For what?" I answered innocently

"I just feel the need to apologize,"

"Don't worry, I have no grudge at all,"

Lies.

"The most important things is both of you happy,"

Lies.

"I totally support both of you,"

Lies.

After few conversation exchange they left and Sehun came to accompany me everytime during his free time.

"Hey, how're you?" He brought a lots of foods, surprising me

"Oh my god, thanks," I took the bag opening it to find something to eat immediately.

Opening a bag of chip, I feed myself and Sehun was looking at me, smiling, just like a father looking at his daughter eating.

"Here, have some," I shove the chips to his lips, but he rejects

"I'm still full," he said with his loving and caring voice

"But it's no fun to eat alone," I pouted

Sehun smiles and he took the chip, shove it into his mouth and crunches it enjoying them

I grinned at his action, he's so cute while doing it.

"Sehun, i'm sorry for embarassing you.." I started, "during our flight," I tuck my hair behind my ears to avoid it from distracting my vision.

"I've long forgotten about it, but can't blame you for it," he answered

"If I knew things would be this way, I wouldn't say something so confidently without thinking about your feelings, i'm really sorry," my brows were frowning, showing how apologetic I am.

Sehun shook his head, "there's nothing to be sorry about, continue eating,"

"You're too kind, you're always kind to me, I don't know how can I repay you," I said again

"Don't ever cry or be sad anymore, that's all you have to do, every single time I spend with you is all I need,"

I totally blushed at his words, his sincere feelings started to penetrate my damaged heart.