Twenty-Fourth

"Splendid as always, my dear," a loyal client praised my work. I smiled as always, not trying to be arrogant but compliments aren't new for my ears anymore, i'm thankful that i'm ability to do this much for my clients.

If it wasn't for this job, I couldn't imagine where I would be living or how I would survive the harsh environment.

Anyways, I bowed as the client exited the salon, I hurried to the next one

"Getting used to the job already?" A voice asked

"Yeah, I really like the job," I answered with a soft smile painted on my face

"Thanks to me?"

"Thanks to you,Jin-ssi,"

"Then after work meet me, you'll thank me again," then he left

What is it, im so curious.

I became impatient and kept on tracking the time hoping it'll end soon.

My wait paid off, I hurried took my stuff and Jin is waiting at the cafe nearby, it was just a 2-minutes walk from my workplace.

"Hey," he said after sipping his coffee

I sat down and placed my bag beside me.

"Impatient aren't we?"

"Spit it," I said

"So, exo will be having a tour," he paused studying my expression yet he wasn't satisfied with it, "no reaction?"

"I thought i'm getting a raise or anything fun..." I whispered

"I'm not done yet," he said, "they need more stylist and I made you one of them, you're flying with them, yay" he clapped.

I blinked few times, not knowing how to react.

"Still no reaction? You get to see your boyfriend 24/7" he reminded, I shook my head, "we broke up.." I said, "yesterday," I added.

"Oh.." he gave a short reply.

Then thing became silent, he took another sip of his coffee again, sitting up, fixing his collar and crossing his legs.

"So.. is there a chance for me to replace him?" He asked.

His question made me flustered, I bit my lower lips, from Sehun now this.

"Just kidding," he smiled, "I know no one could step in between you two, both of you are just perfect for each other,"

"Really? I hope that's true.."

"Don't get all sad and gloomy now, maybe the time isn't right, I have this feeling, you'll be back together again in no time," he reassured me, I smiled thinking back at what Jongin said to me that time.

He didn't say he lost all the feelings for me, he just needs time to gain freedom, that's it. I'll just wait for him because all will be perfect when the time is right.

"Alright, I accept the job offer, so when do we start?" I asked.

"Next week, i'll be joining you as well"

-

"Phew, i'm beat," I plunged myself on the airplane seat.

"This will be a long flight, get some rest," he said.

I looked around the cabin, all of them were familiar faces, this airplane is filled with staffs essential for the tour, that's when I saw all the 9 members scattered at the back seat.

Jongin is always looking sleeping, his ears are plugged with earphones, eyes closed trying to get some sleep and Sehun......

Is looking at me.